Chapter Eighteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Sabrina's sunny bedroom, Klaus and Sabrina lays in bed, asleep, facing each other, underneath the bedcover. After a passionate night together, he's shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her Natori feathers coral bra and undies.

Klaus slowly awakens and looks at a sleeping Sabrina laying beside him. The bedcover is covering his lower half of his body and her torso and lower half of her body.

He gently strokes her hair with his fingers, and she wakes up. Klaus small smiles at her. And she small smiles back at him.

"Hi." Sabrina greeted her husband with a small smile.

"Hello." Klaus greeted back at her with a small smile.

"I think you had much champagne." Sabrina said, playfully teasing her husband.

Klaus chuckles softly to himself. "You had two."

"I'm not much of a drinker." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, you're much a cream soda drinker." Klaus said.

"But I do drink bourbon too." Sabrina said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Sabrina is in the kitchen, cooking scrambled eggs in a cooking pan.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks up to the kitchen doorway and gently leans sideways on the doorframe.

Glimpses of Klaus and Sabrina and the cherish moments that they shared together goes through his mind.

Sabrina glances up at Klaus with a small smile. "Why are you just standing there?"

"Nothing much." Klaus replied with a smirk.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles and she chuckles softly to herself.

"I have to meet up with Jesse and the theatre drama club this afternoon." Sabrina said.

"Alright then, I'll be there." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

In the courtyard, Sabrina is sitting at the table, eating her plate of scrambled eggs with a fork.

"Are you ready for this evening's drama performance?" Kol asked Sabrina.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Sabrina told her brother-in-law.