Chapter Nine

Later on that same evening...

Klaus slowly walks inside and sees Sabrina had left. He looks at the blood red moon in the evening sky.

"Bloody hell." Klaus said, becoming worried.

Elijah walks inside the study. "Where is Sabrina?"

"I don't know." Klaus replied, pulling out his phone and dials Sabrina's phone.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? Where are you?" Klaus asked, worriedly.

"I'm at the Whiskey Cask Bar." Sabrina told him on the phone.

"Stay right there. Elijah and I are coming." Klaus said, hanging up his phone.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other and they both vamp-sped away.

⚜️⚜️

WHISKEY CASK BAR

Klaus and Elijah walks inside and looks around at the few dead bodies laying around on the floor.

Sabrina is sitting on the floor, covered in blood.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said. He and Elijah walks up to her and crouches down beside her. "Sabrina?"

"The blood red moon had me. I couldn't stop myself." Sabrina told her husband and brother-in-law. "I heard the heartbeats. I wolfed out and fed on these persons."

Klaus and Elijah looks around at the dead bodies and exchange worried looks at each other.

"Sabrina, let's get you out of here." Klaus said, getting up to his feet.

Klaus helps Sabrina up to her feet and gently lifts her up in his arms, bridal style, and slowly walks away with Elijah.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the courtyard, Klaus and Elijah are sitting on the sofa. Lana Cooper slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"Lana?" Klaus said, getting up to his feet.

"How is she?" Elijah asked, getting up to his feet.

"Sabrina's gonna be fine. She took a wash up in the bathroom. But she's gonna be remorseful about what she did at the Whiskey Cask Bar." Lana told both Klaus and Elijah.

"We'll get her through it, she's strong." Elijah said.

"Alright, I'll handle the Whiskey Cask Bar. I'll see you guys around." Lana Cooper said and wolf-sped away.

Klaus and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's and Sabrina's room, Sabrina is laying in bed with the bedcover covering her.