Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Sabrina walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. She and Klaus exchange looks at each other.

 She and Klaus exchange looks at each other

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"You're heading out?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna stay in his compound house. I'm gonna keep myself occupied." Sabrina tells him. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just thought, maybe, you and I could have a romantic date this evening?" Klaus asked.

Sabrina small smiles at him. "Sure."

"Wear a pretty dress, we're also dancing at the St. James Infirmary." Klaus said.

"Okay." Sabrina said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

Arriving at the building, Sabrina parks her bike in the bike rack and walks up the steps and walks inside the building.

In the archives office files, Sabrina is sitting at the desk, looking at some big books containing information about werewolf ripper addicts and the Nuova family.

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Derek

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hey, Derek."

"Hi, Sabrina. Has Gabe been bothering you?" Derek asked her on the phone.

"I can handle Gabe." Sabrina said.

"I know you can. And I admit, you're a strong tough cookie, but I'll talk to him." Derek said.

"Derek? You don't have to do that." Sabrina said.

"Alright, then, I'll see you around." Derek said on the phone.

"You too." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone.

Sabrina slowly walks out of the building with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder. She small smiles to herself upon thinking about her romantic date with her husband, Klaus.

She then, takes a bike stroll and parks her bike beside a bench. She gently gets up and sits down on the bench, pulling out her phone and dials Klaus's phone.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

"I visited the archives office files and read some information on the Nuova. Turns out, they're not just vampires. Astrid Nuova and her children are Turnblood vampires." Sabrina informed her husband.