Chapter One

THE BAYOU / CRESCENT MANOR

At 6:00 AM, and the Crescent Wolves are partying with kegs and foods. Sitting up in the round treehouse is Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson.

 Sitting up in the round treehouse is Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina looking at everyone enjoying themselves with her drape shawl wrapped around her shoulders.

"What are you doing up here?" Klaus asked his wife, gently leaning on the treehouse railing.

"Nothing much, I'm just enjoying the warm wind." Sabrina said, looking up at him.

"Or are you concerned about the blood red crescent moon?" Klaus asked, pointed out.

"Obvious, isn't it?" Sabrina asked.

Klaus sits down beside Sabrina. "I know you, Sabrina. And I know you try to suppress it, but you're a ripper addict, and it doesn't change anything about the good person that you've always been."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. She playfully tosses her drape shawl on him, getting up and scurrying away from him.

Klaus small smiles to himself, slowly getting up to his feet.

Inside the treehouse, Sabrina peeks around the back doorway and slowly walks back out and up to the railing.

Out of nowhere, Klaus stealthy sneaks up behind Sabrina, gently wraps his arms around her waist, with her playfully giggling to herself.

"You know I love it when you run or scurry from me." Klaus said.

"And you always catch me." Sabrina said to him.

Klaus pecks a kiss on her cheek and gently cuddles Sabrina from behind.

"The sun is gonna come up at any minute." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, I know." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other and they both walks away, walking down the treehouse stairs.

⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S COFFEE SHOP

Later on that day, Sabrina is sitting at a table with her mug of latte while reading a book.