Chapter Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Sabrina walks down the stairs with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder and into the courtyard. She and Klaus exchange looks at each other.

 She and Klaus exchange looks at each other

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Sabrina, we need to talk." Klaus said to his wife.

"Unless, you have a scheme ploy to defeat the Nuova's, I don't have anything else to say to you." Sabrina told her husband, and walks away from him.

"Sabrina, please?" Klaus said.

But Sabrina stops walking and turns around to look at Klaus again. "You know, I've had it with your behavior. I get that you, Derek and Cora dislikes each other and that you hold a grudge against the HaLe Wolves because of what happened with me being involved. But FYI, that's over with and it's bygones. You want everyone to be scared of you because you're the big bad Original Hybrid, but when are you gonna grow up and pull your head out of your butt?"

Klaus looks at Sabrina, shocked. "Sabrina?"

And then, Elijah speaks from the second floor balcony railing. "Niklaus? We need to speak."

afterwards...

In the study, Elijah is looking at some archives files on the Nuova family.

"From what David Talbot has provided with the information on Astrid Nuova and her Nuova children. They're witch-vampire hybrids." Elijah said, looking at the files and looks at Klaus, who's been sitting in the armchair. "Sabrina will come around, Niklaus. She just needs some space to calm herself."

"She's right." Klaus said. "Instead of, holding on to this grudge against the Hale Wolves, maybe, I should let go of it."

"You and Sabrina can speak when she returns home, but for right now, I need you brother." Elijah said.

Klaus and Elijah exchange mildly looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER

Sabrina is taking a bike stroll with her blue canvas backpack in her bike basket. Suddenly, she's magically slung into an alleyway.

Sabrina lays on the alleyway ground with a forehead bruise. She looks around and she's magically knocked out unconscious.