Elliot and Leah

Elliot gazed at his book while Leah was toying with the piano. Elliot has had writers block for awhile now. Leah started playing a song on the piano.

"I didn't know you could play the piano!" Elliot broke the silence.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," Leah chuckled.

"You know I was just thinking, how did we first meet?" Elliot blurted out.

"You don't remember? You really don't have that good memory!" Leah laughed.

"Could you remind me," Elliot looked at her and she was rolling her eyes, "please!" Elliot begged"

Leah sighed and started retelling the story.

"Well it was a hot summer day. I was standing on that old bridge. I was trying to paint the river. That was until you started walking towards me,"

"I'm starting to remember,"

"The breeze was blowing your hair in your face. You walked up on the bridge and stood next to me. You asked me what I was painting. I showed it to you."

"The painting looked sub par," Elliot joked around.

Leah scoffed.

"It was a beautiful moment until the bridge underneath us started collapsing. We both fell into the river and started being pushed out into the sea."

"I remember you were screaming so loud!" Elliot recalled.

"We floated to the dock and Willy noticed us. He reached his hand out and you grabbed it. You held on tight to me to make sure I got out of the water. We then just sat on the dock for like an hour talking."

"The water ruined my favorite coat!" Elliot yelled out.

"Glad you remember it now," Leah smiled.

"Well I was thinking about having two characters in my story meet the same way we did," Elliot told her.

"Aw that's sweet," Leah smiled.

Leah went over to help him write this part of the story. Having to retell certain parts for the second time.

A/N: Thank you TheDeathGambler for the story idea!