Dry

The dessert landscape always made Sandy feel like she was missing a part of her life. She wished more than anything that she could move to The Valley. However, she's stuck in a contract with the casino.

The deal was that as long as she kept her store open they would make sure that she has enough of everything to survive. She wanted desperately to move to The Valley but she can't afford it.

The store door swung open as Emily walked in.

"Sandy, I brought you some flowers!" Emily held the flowers straight out.

"Thank you!" Sandy always loved getting flowers from The Valley.

"I was wondering if you wanna come over?" Emily asked, "maybe join us for dinner?"

"I'd love to!" Sandy exclaimed.

The casino guard coughed loudly to get her attention.

"What I can't leave?" She asked him.

The guard looked away then looked back.

"You know what, I quit the contract!" Sandy yelled out, "if I'm not even able to go to The Valley then I don't want to do this anymore!"

Mr Qi heard the commotion from upstairs and headed downstairs.

"You can't quit you have no where to go," Mr qui said sternly.

"She could stay at my house," Emily offered.

"Really? I'd love to!" Sandy smiled.

Mr Qi sighed, "fine then, but you'll regret this," he walked back upstairs.

From this point over the shop closed down. The casino stayed running however. Sandy lived peacefully in Emily's home until she could get a job and afford her own home. She ended up working at Haley's Bakery.