16

"You okay?" Bill whispers to me.

I nod my head and continue to hold onto him, why was his touch such a drug?

What was it about him that made me like him this much?

Love at first sight isn't real... I don't believe it.

As we arrived at the hotel again, Bill picked up my bag and just held my hand as we walked in.

Paparazzi were asking questions and flashing us with cameras.

"Bill! Is this your girlfriend?"

"Hey! Is it true that Rose is a groupie for the whole band?"

The second question through Bill off guard as were walking, making him turn around and walk up to that guy.

"She is not a groupie, she's our assistant." He looks down at the man.

"Yes but there are photos of her all over you all!" He argues back.

"She kisses me only, she's just close with all of us. There's only photos of her kissing me, not them because she only kisses me, thank you." Bill walks away gripping my hand.

Bill is annoyed that people would say stuff like that but I'm all flustered that he stuck up for me like that.

Bills POV—

I was used to paparazzi asking dumb questions about girls we've been seen with but never something like that.

"Hey! Is it true that Rose is a groupie for the whole band?"

This dude has some nerve.

She would never be a groupie for us, or me. She's mine she just doesn't know it.

If she was kissing anyone, It's me.

If she was a groupie for anyone it would be fucking me.

I know she wants me, but I gotta see what she's like. She's feisty, I love it.

Love at first sight.

Roses POV—

I was so attracted to Bill.

As we go up the elevator he leans down over me and looks at me, "Don't let that stuff get to your head okay? We'll have it figured out I promise."

He smiles at me. His smile was so cute I didn't know how to feel.

I shake my head yes, and he holds my waist as we walk back to our rooms.

Bill follows me to mine, still holding my waist and my bag.

He sets my bag on the ground next to my bed, then he holds me and puts me onto the bed with him.

I lay on my back and he's on me. I never realized our size difference sometimes, he was so tall.

I may have been 5'10 but he was like 6'4.

Bill positions his arms on each side of my body, pretty much on top of me.

His pretty brown eyes look down at mine.

His eyes went from my eyes to my lips, then back up to my gaze.

He slowly got closer to my face, kissing me.

His kisses was like being touched by an angel with a devil mindset.

That kiss quickly turned into a make out session, our mouths moving in sync and the tension rising.