27

Unknown: If you haven't guess already... it's Ella baby.

No fucking way...

I stayed completely silent for a moment.

Contemplating.

Don't freak out— Do not freak out.

That's what I had to keep telling myself, he's laying behind me dead asleep. I'm not even aware if he knows or maybe he doesn't.

He better not, I might lose it.

I turn off his phone and stare at the wall, how does a girl fall asleep when the man she loves has some chick up his ass.

The morning sun hits my face and I have a huge headache.

Bill is still dead asleep, I slip out of his arms and re-put on the clothes I had on last night, quietly making my way downstairs.

Tom was downstairs.

He looks at me and gives me a glass of water.

"Thanks, tylenol?"

He nods and opens a cabinet, handing me a pill and sitting on the couch.

"Tom, I have a question." I swallow the pill.

"What's up Rose." He turns his head to me and I sit next to him on the couch.

"I saw something on Bills phone."

He lifts an eyebrow.

"I wasn't snooping... but it buzzed last night and it woke me up so I looked."

I pause, sighing.

"Go on."

"It said 'unknown number' yet it was someone claiming to be Ella."

He stares at me with furrowed eyebrows, "The fuck did that whore want?"

"I don't know Tom but I don't wanna lose my shit on Bill without knowing anything."

He has a disgusted look on his face, "I guess we'll just wait if he brings it up to you."

That sentence caused me to think. "What if he doesn't tell me?"

"Then there might be an issue Ray." Tom pats my shoulder and gets up, walking to Lilly in the kitchen.

I put my hands on my face and sigh. I couldn't just have one moment of peace with Bill, someone's gotta ruin it.

I went back upstairs to Bills room and he was awake, on his phone.

I don't say anything and grab some clothes to change into for the day.

I don't wanna being up the situation— I wanna see if he'll tell me or keep it from me. This will determine on whether or not I stay with him, it'll tell me so much about him.

Since I thought I knew him.

I put on a low rise skirt with a cross made with rhinestones on one of the back pockets of the skirt, than I get a tank top that shows a little of my stomach and is just plain black.

This was just some of the stuff that Bill had picked out for me last time we were in Boston together.

I look in Bills closet for something to wear over the tank top, as I'm searching I come across a cropped fluffy cheetah printed jacket.

Automatically a yes.

In the process, I steal a pair of his nice shades with a star on the side and one of his steel rings for my right ring finger.

I walk over to his body mirror in his closet and check myself out.

"You look beautiful."

I see his tall frame in the door as he says that to me.

I have to act as if that one thing wasn't bothering me.

He comes up behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist, "Is this mine?" Pointing to the jacket.

I nod my head.

"And this!" Pointing to the sunglasses.

I put my hand in his face, showing off the rings. "And this."

"Maybe I'll put a real ring on there Rose."

I blushed at his words and hugged him.

I take off the sunglasses as I pull away from the hug.

"Will you do my makeup, please." I drag out the end of please, trying to be more convincing.

"Of course! Just let me get some tylenol first." He says rubbing his head lightly.

He leaves his bedroom and I sit down at his huge vanity.

He's got all the makeup you could think of, his mirror was huge that if you looked at the mirror from certain angles— you could see the entire room.

The vanity was a darker wood that brought out the lighter accents in his room, like his white rug or white curtains.

Bill comes back into the room and I stand up, so he can sit in-front of the vanity.

Once he sits down I sit on his lap, facing him.

"Sooo what do you want me to do?" Bill smiles as he admires every detail on my face.

"Surprise me!"

"Close your eyes."

I feel him use different brushes on my eyes and then telling me to open my eyes so he can put stuff on my waterline.

"Andddd done." He smiles as I open my eyes.

"Actually— one more thing I forgot, close your eyes." I close my eyes.

I feel a soft kiss on my lips.

That was so fucking cute it's so hard to be mad at him.

I open my eyes and pull away from the kiss smiling, I look in the mirror and see what he did.

He did a type of smokey eye yet more complexed, my eyes looked more almond shaped from the way he positioned the eyeliner and eyeshadow.

It looked as if I could be a model.

I love him.

"This is beautiful! Thank you baby." I kiss his nose and he smiles big.

I stay in his lap, holding each other like we'd never see each other again.

I wanted to hold him always.

Short chapter so I can butter y'all up for the DRAMA.

Also little rant— I'm so mad because I make edits on tiktok and I stopped using capcut and started using vsp, and I got completely shadow banned, like I can't get over like 80 likes on a single video.

The first video I posted had 500+ because it was a slide show about Tom but idk if this means my edits are bad or if tiktok is just shadow banning for what 😒 anyways, my tt is livk4ulitz if you wanted to see my edits