**Requests**

Hey, guys! I'm really loving how overall I've gotten over 200 views on this fanfic!! I only did it for fun, but wow! So in honor of having over 200 views, well, just skip this part and read the ***IMPORTANT*** part below!Sorry I haven't published anything, I've been with family on vacation. I already know what I'm going to write for the next chapter, so it shouldn't be too long before I publish it! Yay! Thanks for reading!

***IMPORTANT***
Once I finish the next chapter the next three are going to be YOUR guys' ideas! That is, of course, if anyone messages me any ideas! The deadline (yes, there is a deadline) to message me with a SHORT SUMMARY of your idea for a chapter will be June 20th! You can only message me ONCE and if you message me more than one idea, all of your ideas will be disqualified and I will be messaging you saying so!

I know I might've started a small Thominho ship with one of the chapters, but Thominho ideas and Minewt and any other ships that has to do with Minho are not allowed in the summaries! But I will gladly accept any other ships such as the famous Newtmas and any others. Any chapters with ships such as Newtmas will be kept short since it might not have too much of a relationship towards the plot.

***IMPORTANT #2***

The requests will NOT be on a first come first serve basis! I somewhat don't believe that's fair since the first request might not be very good or it might be hard to incorporate while the last might be amazing. Therefore I will read any summaries anyone sends me and will choose the best three. Once I have read them and picked the three I will be posting an update as to when I expect the chapters to be published. Please be patient! I will not say who the three people who won are in the update! I will give them credit in the chapter!

If you are one of the winners I will message you back saying which chapter you got. Ex: (Thanks for submitting your summary! Your bit of the fanfic is chapter 10. It will be published on ...).

I will do my absolute best in trying to write the chapters to the best of my ability. You can either message me on Wattpad or on Instagram at: @ (no space) bookworm_and_daydreamer

***THE RULES***
No ships including Minho.
No submitting more than one summary or you will be disqualified.
Summaries must be SHORT so I can make it fit into the original fanfic plot.
Summaries must be messaged to me no later than June 20th EASTERN TIME!
No begging for your chapter to be in the fanfic or I will message you saying that you're disqualified.
The summary must stick to the plot at least a little bit and can NOT just be something completely off!
⭕️For me to give you credit, if you message me on Instagram tell me your Wattpad username. If you do not give me the username I will not incorporate your summary into a chapter no matter how good it is!
⭕️You also need to include which P.O.V. The chapter will be from. And, if possible, maybe even a small conversation, but the conversation is not required.
So, you can go ahead and get started once you have read chapter 9 which will be published sometime this week, no later than Sunday. Thanks guys!! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!