IMPORANT!!!

Hey, guys! So I stopped writing this fanfic in June or early July of this (now) previous summer. I had huge ideas and intentions for this, but I sort of just lost my interest in continuing. I personally thought that my writing was really sloppy and that the chapters were confusing and didn't come together. I guess that's mostly because I was trying so hard to make the chapters really long and I was trying to update a new chapter once a day. Obviously that didn't work out.

I'm so sorry this happened! I feel awful and so guilty that I completely stopped. The worst part is that I knew exactly where I was going with this. My original plan was to finish this, then move on to the sequel that would have ran along with TST and the third would have ran along with TDC and so on and so forth. I still remember exactly how I was going to get there, but I've completely lost my inspiration and interest in doing so. I'm so sorry to everyone who really enjoyed this and kept hope that I would continue.

I honestly thought that no one even read this anymore until recently when I started getting more and more notifications that people were liking and a couple of comments. But thank you guys so much for reading! It honestly means a lot!

I really do wish I could continue writing this, but like I've said, I don't have any interest in continuing. Plus, I'm super busy with schoolwork. I'm a junior in high school and I'm taking a college class, so it's kind of sucking the life out of me. Since their school year has started, I've started writing 5 different stories. No fanfics. But I just can't write them. I lose interest within a few days of writing and I'm way too busy.

Although, I hope do hope to be able to write something. I just can't right now. And if any of you were wondering, I also stopped with my fandom Instagram account. I have not deleted it, but I haven't been on that account since July, I think.

Honestly, I started my fandom account in December of last year because I was in a really low place and I needed something to take my mind off of everything that had happening and was still happening. So I read and read and read in all my spare time. Eventually that led me to reading TMR and the series. It might sound stupid, but in a way that series saved me. I needed a constant in my life at that point, so I guess I latched on to that series. I was obsessed over it. So obsessed that I decided I wanted to create a TMR fandom account. So I did. I loved making the edits. They took forever, but I liked my own collaborations. Eventually, my account started spreading into other fandoms like THG, TFIOS, If I Stay, Dr. Who, and others. Soon, though, I found that I no longer had time to make the edits. School was becoming much more vigorous as the end of the year came closer and closer. I couldn't juggle it all.

So I stopped. I made a couple here and there, but I used to make them almost everyday. And so I guess I just stopped when summer came. Why? Because I started that account because I needed something to keep my mind off of my horrible life that made me want to kill myself. I read constantly to keep my mind off of that too. But around April or May, I finally realized that my life is going to get better. I just needed to go with the flow and stop holding onto the past and being so bitter about everything. I still get relapses sometimes, but I mean in a sense, I could compare my year ago self as been a drug addict or alcoholic and trying to get sober. But now I only get a few relapses. I'm pretty content with my life most of the time, so I no longer need that account to keep my mind off of killing myself because I don't think like that anymore.

But, I have another Instagram. It's my personal account if you want to follow it. I'd be happy to have some of the people who read this fanfic to follow me and even ask questions as to where I was going with this! I want to get to know the people who read my work, because they're the ones that make this more than just words. They give it meaning. And I think that's really important. My personal Instagram is kaitlin_eve22 if anyone wanted to follow me. Thanks for reading this and commenting and voting!! It honestly means a lot to me. And I really do feel guilty for never even finishing this, but I'm sorry. I just can't. I'll try to publish something later on, maybe I'll do a collaboration with someone? I don't know. I just haven't got the time. Sorry!!! So I guess this is goodbye. Thanks to you lovely 750 people who read this!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel! So sorry about this though!! Love you guys and thanks for reading!!!!!! :)
:,(