Vegas

" I haven't seen you in a week Tay... I promised my mom that I would go to Scotland next week... I need to see you this weekend" Calvin said, giving Taylor a pleading face through Facetime. She was in L.A at the moment, but she was full of meetings finalizing the last details of the tour before rehearsals.

" I know, I know... I want to see you too, but I am full of meetings this week" she sighed, she really wanted to see him before he went to Europe for a week. Facetiming and text messages weren't enough.

"What are you doing this weekend? Can you come to Vegas for the weekend?" Calvin asked trying to come up with a solution. The funny thing was that neither of them knew exactly what they were, but they had been seeing each other at least once a week for the past three weeks.

Taylor thought about it for a minute, racking her brain with the schedule she ha for the week. She knew she was free on Saturday, she could actually stay until Monday " I am free this Saturday... actually I am free until Monday" she said to Calvin as his face lit up with a bright smile.

"Great, I will send my jet on Saturday noon to pick you up!... Invite your friends Tay... I know that Ellie is in L.A at the moment" Taylor smiled. He knew that her friends were a big part of her support system and that having them with her made her stay calm and grounded.

Ellie, Selena and Este were at Taylor's house waiting for her to finish packing for the weekend. Their plane was waiting for them to take them to Vegas, courtesy of Calvin Harris. The girls were excited to see the show and also for Taylor. They knew that Calvin meant a lot for Taylor. He meant that much to her that she was willing to stay the whole weekend in Vegas just because she wouldn't be able to see him the following week.

"So any special clothes for the weekend? Like tiny lace undergarments?" Ellie asked with a cheeky grin while Taylor blushed and threw a shirt at her.

"No... Because nothing that requires a tiny lace undergarment is going to happen" Taylor said to the girls as she kept packing for the weekend.

"Come on Tay... The guy is handsome enough... and you haven't gotten any in a long time" Este said, making Taylor roll her eyes and ignore her.

"Girls... I am not planning in anything happening this weekend. I mean we are not even officially dating or anything" She said trying to explain herself.

"Like if being official is not going to happen" said Ellie rolling her eyes to Taylor, earning another shirt being thrown in her way.

The girls drove to the airport where the Jet awaited. They got in and made themselves comfortable for the short flight from L.A to Las Vegas. After take off the flight attendant approached Taylor with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne.

"This are for you Miss Swift. The bottle is for all of you girls. Enjoy" The flight attendant placed the bottle and the champagne flutes in the table after giving Taylor the bouquet of flowers.

"He certainly likes to give you flowers" said Selena making them all laugh while Taylor silently send him a message.