Christmas

Taylor opened her eyes excited for the day. Today she would decorate her house for Christmas. Actually, not long after finding out about the baby, Calvin and her decided to move into the bigger house that Calvin owned. The renovations being just recently finished let Taylor decorate the house in a way that made it theirs. There would be little decorative accents that were so Taylor but also many things that represented Calvin.

Flashback
They had invited Taylor's parents over for dinner just after they had moved in. They had been showing them the house when Andrea made a comment that froze both Taylor and Calvin

" there are so many rooms, so much space... I hope it is filled with grandkids ... Soon" she said as if it wasn't a big deal.

Taylor started to think of every little gesture and thing she had done during dinner to see if anything she had done could have make her mom assume that she was.  Calvin tried to act as if it was nothing and made Taylor recover before Andrea could notice anything weird.

For Taylor it had been hard to not let her mom know about the baby. She was sure that her mom would be so happy for them but she knew that it would also make a incredible Christmas present and therefore she decided to wait until the holiday to tell her.

Taylor went downstairs and made tea for her and coffee for Calvin. She went around the house looking for her Christmas hat and put some carols on the sound system. She started to make pancakes for breakfast, it seemed that it was the only thing that her stomach would hold down in the last month.

Calvin woke up to the sound of Christmas carols and the smell of coffee. He knew how enthusiastic Taylor was about Christmas but he was about the presence how much of a enthusiast she was. He went downstairs to find her cooking breakfast. She was barefoot in the kitchen, with her Christmas hat in place and the tank top showing perfectly her three and a half months pregnancy.

They had noticed it about a week ago. They had just gotten out of the shower when Taylor stood in front of the mirror in her underwear looking at herself.

Flashback
"Am I crazy or Am I starting to show?" She asked him while standing sideways. He noticed the slightly roundness of her stomach. He smiled at her and hugged her from behind.

" you are starting to show babe... You look even more gorgeous with your baby bump" he kissed the side of her head and she turned to look at him.

"But isn't it too soon? I mean... I am only 3 months" she said frowning.

Calvin just smiled and whispered into her ear " but babe... You are really skinny and we are both really tall... Of course you are going to start showing early"

Calvin approached her and kissed the back of her head " morning babe" she said while finishing the pancakes.

" good morning love! I see somebody is excited today" he teased her.

" you have no idea! Is our first Christmas together, we have a new house, we have so many things to decorate, it will be our only Christmas by ourselves because next year the baby will be here" she said excitedly, she couldn't contain herself.

Later that day, the were relaxing on the living room admiring the work they had done. The tree, the fireplace, the mistletoe, everything was just as Taylor wanted. Calvin stood up suddenly waking Taylor from her daydream.

" where are you going Adam?" She asked him startled by his sudden move.

" I bought something for the three and just remembered it" he said while quickly going to their room.