Prologue

World that we live in.

Full of evil creatures which are still called people. Full of their own bullshit that makes you feel suffocated to be yourself. In this world you mustn't lose so called 'face' unless you want to be eaten alive.

We were always told what is normal, thus everyone different from that "ideal" image is always considered as the disgrace to their family, disgrace to the whole human race. We kept hiding our differences and desires. Kept running away in fear.

All you could ask yourself was when does it all end? When will they let loose us different, us never understood?

Answer is.. we let ourselves loose in secret. There are places on this world just for us now. They didn't want us close to them so we built our own safe spaces.

This is a story of Andrew Watson finding his own happiness despite being haunted by hurtful words and memories from his family and ex relationships.

Also a story of Noah Rose. Second lead that is finding his new likes and dislikes that's been locked in his heart for far too long.

'Maybe there really is place for everyone in this world.'

Main character :

Name: Andrew

Last Name: Watson

Age: 26

Height: 1.72cm

Appearance: Heart shaped face, brown hair with two-block haircut, big doe brown eyes and plump and pouty pink lips.

Sexuality: Gay

;

Second main character :

Name: Noah

Last Name: Rose

Age: 28

Height: 1.76cm

Appearance: Small oval shaped face, chocolate blonde hair with medium mullet, almond brown eyes and heart shaped pink lips.

Sexuality: Straight?

——————————

I'll just add warning for 18+ parts that they do act like dogs in heat tbh. 😅 But I'm here for the tension between couples and good smut so I hope you'll like it as well! 😌