19

He put contract in front of me and looked me right into my eyes.

"Would you be willing to sign contract like this?"

"Could I read everything first?" I asked nervously not knowing how to respond.

"Of course. There is a page to fill out your likes and dislikes. Also page after that is things that I like and dislike." he said turning pages.

"This page is for you if you agree to fill out so I know what you like and don't like, you already have all things from bdsm you basically just need to put 'L' or 'D' on each thing. If you're not sure about if you're willing to try something leave it undone until I come back. On my page you should put 'x' on my likes you wouldn't like to participate in. Rest of contract is just reading. At the end there is a place for you and me to sign if we agree. I'll leave you now so you can concentrate." he explained showing me everything that I should look for if I agree.

He really explained it throughly, wow. I fucking love that. Mostly I need to figure everything out but he explained everything so It's not inconvenient doing this.

It feels really embarrassing doing this.. Every little thing is explained so It's easy but still!

There were all kinds of things

Handcuffs, ropes, blindfolds, tie bondage, types of punishment and rewards.. just variety of things I could like and can't handle.

On that note we're pretty compatible. I don't find anything he put too intense. I'm really glad he's not interested in wax play, that's really a hard no for me.

"Have you finished reading?" he asked coming in.

"I finished everything."

He looked at my answers scanning every answer. From time to time he seemed confused.

"What is 'W' you were using on some things?"

"Willing to try.." I replied little embarrassed.

I feel really exposed but I know this kind of relationship can only maintain with honesty. I'm glad he's thinking about this so seriously he even formed contract.

He signed and handed me over papers. I wanted to sign as well but he stopped me.

"Don't sign it yet. I'll give you few days to think first, your sign is really important. If you sign this I'm officially your dom. Have some time to think about everything and read everything again if you need in that time."

I nodded thankful he's not pressuring me to do anything. It really seems like I finally found someone worthy of my trust that I feel safe with.