20

Zane's POV

I drove him home pretty satisfied with everything that happened. He would've signed it then and there if I didn't say he should think it through, so cute. I'm selfish and sly, I don't really think I deserve that adorable human being. But because I'm so selfish I want him just for myself.

I love his combination of pureness and seduction. He's really a perfect match for me.

"Where did you run off to? Some cute sub waiting at home for you?"

"I see your face every day and now you even call me? Have nothing to do, kid?"

"I don't have anything to do, yeah!" Noah yelled acting desperate.

"Sounds like a you problem." I scoffed shaking my head.

"You're so mean! You even made me beg you to come help me at the company. Selfish prick!" he pointed out trying to sound like he's crying.

"Because I thought It'd be hilarious and it was. Don't make me quit so fast with your whining." I laughed waiting for him to start being dramatic.

"Wdym quitting? Don't joke about that bro!" he bawled shocked I said that.

Well that's a reaction. Is he really having that big of a problem with company? I thought he was just being an clingy bitch as always.

"Don't worry kid, I'll help you out since you need me. Gotta go." I added before hanging up.

Now I feel bad because of that motherfucker. He made it sound like 'not big deal' situation but he's actually troubled. I have such a nuisance for little brother. He tells me his problems in jokingly way. Would he just stay quiet about the situation if I said 'I don't want to work' thinking he's messing with me?

Noah's POV

I held cigarette close to my mouth as I was ripping skin off my mouth. Why can't I just say I need help? I know Zane would never leave me struggling on my own. He even helps me with things even if I don't actually need help, for fuck's sake!

I never want to worry him with my problems. I think on my own and just guess he's gonna feel troubled if I ask him for help. This time I'm in deep shit because old CFO didn't do his job properly. He fucked everything up, that imbecile! Our most beneficial contract is broken off because of him, now I need to pay shit with my money so company and workers don't get affected.

I know Zane would've wanted to pay everything if I tell him everything. He agreed to come back to work with finance even if he said he's never doing that again. And he said he doesn't want to get paid as regular workers!

It feels suffocating that I know I wouldn't have the money to pay him anyway. Still, I felt ashamed to ask him to work for free. I'm grateful and he said that but grossed out because of myself since I couldn't oppose his decision.

Everything is fucked up now. How can I thank him enough for being next to me in these tough times?

I'm so selfish for being ashamed to say I'm troubled and that I'm really glad he's always there for me.

I'm sorry for being worst little brother in whole world, Zane!

I really am..