24

*Noah's life in high school*

"Bro, what is your problem? My girl said you trying to do something with her. Don't make me fight you man." he yelled trying to intimidate me with getting closer.

Again?! These girls really need to chill out. They always say I've been hitting on them when It's the complete opposite.

But this guy was real thing intimidating. With that height and muscles he could easily break me if he wanted to. I'm not gonna say we're friends but I've seen his fights. They don't call him beast for nothing! I'm on the skinnier side so I befriended him just because I don't want to ever fight with him.

"Me trying something? She was asking for my number and I rejected her bro." I answered with my hands up gesturing I'm not trying to pick a fight.

With that I got punched right in the face and got a nosebleed. I didn't even do anything! I could see his girlfriend behind him giving me nasty looks as if she's saying 'You deserved it.'.

This bitch got with him because he's huge and now she's abusing the fact he loves her. Even if I gave her my number and we hooked up this guy WOULD find out, I know it. She would've accused me I forced her in that situation. So I would get beaten up anyway. This really sucks!

"What do you think you're doing to my little brother, beast?"

I held my hand up trying to make it look like I'm stopping the bleeding as my smile grew bigger hearing that voice behind me. Here comes the only person that can make him back off, I'm really lucky today!

"Zane? He was hitting on my girl! I wouldn't do anything otherwise he's my friend but that was some backstabbing shit!" he blurted shaking his hands trying to justify himself.

"Noah with your girlfriend? Did you see him doing that?"

"Nah but-"

"Then our conversation is over. Let's get you fixed buddy" he interrupted him while lifting me off the ground.

"Zane, wait!"

"Don't make me repeat myself, he didn't do it." is all he said not even looking at him.

So fucking cool! I wanna be like him one day. Then he won't need to protect me all the time or worry about me. We're not actually brothers, actually we became like this when he protected me from bullies in first grade. On that day he swore he'll protect me everytime I get into trouble.

"I know beast always listens to you and all but he's fierce idiot! Why does he listen every time?" I asked genuinely curious.

"He said he'll die if we stop everything we have now." he answered casually looking for first aid.

"You're dating beast?!!" I yelled not even believing what I'm saying.

"Be quiet and no. We're in domsub relationship."

"If you're a dom that means.." I whispered not able to finish my sentence.

"Anyway, did you do it tho?" he asked in serious voice.

"Of course not! I'm not that desperate and did you see that guy? I wouldn't even think of getting on his bad side! His girl was trying to cheat but I rejected her." I whisper yelled while he cleaned the blood.

"Good..he did hit you good, huh?" he joked.

I tried not to laugh which caused more blood to come out. Shit! But true, he got me good I guess.