33

Leo's POV

"Why not? He's a nice guy and he protects you. He's a good kisser as well."

"I've never been with a guy.." he admitted looking at me.

"So what? Maybe he's your bi awakening."

"Well hello. Why are such a pretty boys alone this late at night? Our friends are interested. I see you're collared but your friend isn't."

"Who says I'm not?! I have a dom, piss off!" Noah yelled at guy who approached us.

Bdsm clubs are same as regular clubs. You have people who come to have fun but when girls in regular clubs come alone if they don't have a man with them there they get approached and some dickheads approach them thinking they will push them into agreeing to spend the night with them.

That's what subs go trough as well. When we don't come with our doms here we may get approached by some prideful dickheads.

"Don't act bratty with me, your dom is clearly not training you right. You have no manners." he added making disgusted face.

"As if you're better! I said piss off not interested and you're still here? Pathetic."

I flinched hearing him say that. Pathetic? Don't say that to him! Well we're fucked now. He's really mad.

"I apologize for my friend's long tongue, he's drunk as you can see." I said drowning his attention to me.

"So what? Is that how he should behave even drunk?!" he yelled getting closer to my face.

"Talk to him, I will sort things out with this imbecile." he whispered to me giving me the phone.

'Mf I'll curse till the day I die'? Wow, is this his boyfriend? He really is a brat.

"Hello love, to what do I owe this precious time you call me?"

"This is Noah's friend. Could you come as quickly as you can to ***** club? We're having big problems here." I talked faster so he won't take this lightly.

"I'm coming."

With that he hung up. He really is like Noah described him. And he's attractive. Noah hit jackpot this time really.

"You get that you look much older then me? Get away you old man! I don't wanna talk to you!" Noah yelled gesturing even with his hand he's shooing him away.

Now I see It's good he never come with us to clubs when we invited him. He'd get raped with this temper! Since some man are just shity pigs, they don't listen. I wanted to say he's my dom and this guy would probably back off but Noah was faster than me. Now all I can do is wait Noah's boyfriend to sort this out.

"That's enough! Being this bratty is no good. I really should train you tonight so you know when to shut up young boy!" he shouted getting closer to Noah.

Fuck! What should I do? I can't just seat but what do I do?! Should I hit him? I've never had a fight in my life.. How do I help?!

"Get the fuck away from him before I kill you."