1

"Mr. Watson, will you be able to finish everything till tomorrow? You'll really help me out by doing this." looking at me as if he's waiting for me to complain.

Can he be more obvious? Everyone already knows he wants me fired. I'm General Menager, that's a high position as well. But he's COO I'll need to act like It's not a problem even if he's doing this just to get on my nerves..

"Leave it to me, Chief Operating Officer!" is all I said to him while looking at damn mountain of paperwork I need to finish.

"General Menager, would you mind me helping you with work?"

I hate this job and fuck this whole day as well. I get that they're asking to be polite but don't be polite if you can't help, right? I couldn't care less if you offered help or not. Do these people really think anyone will see them as reliable or soo hardworking if they ask if I need help. Even they know they can't help!

I stood up looking at coworker of mine who's like this since she started working here. She usually gives vibe like she's still in high school. Mostly I see her as really childish even if she's actually older than me, but that's why she's unique I guess. I can see she wants us to be more than coworkers but I won't ever be able to be in suffocating relationship again.

"Thank you for your kind offer but I should do it alone. COO would've said if he wanted anyone else doing this job."

"Then I'm going home first, good luck with work!"

"Good work today GM! We're going as well then."

I kept smiling and waving at everyone leaving since that scumbag only left work to me.

I hope he gets fired for abuse of power! He's so cruel without a reason. He just made me agree to do his work and no one even said anything. I'm always friendly and smiling but I guess I can't expect just because of that anyone would stood up for me even a little. They also don't want to lose their jobs.. Also I'm a grown up now. I don't need people to stand up for me anymore.

Anyway back to work Andrew!

If I finish it before midnight I'll drink my ass off..