12

Zane's POV

I tensed trying not to punch this kid. Assuming he already made whole scenario in his head about me probably forcing him gave me chills. Everyone that knows me is aware I won't touch sub that clearly doesn't want to be touched.

"Don't even fucking dare to look at me with those nasty eyes. I just jerked him off after he asked me to suck me off if you must know." I barked in frustration looking him straight in the eyes.

"You're sure you didn't unintentionally force him?"

"Kid I've been dom to many subs. I'm not those needy dom brats that just came into BDSM world. I know when to back off."

I run fingers trough my hair in frustration as I stood straight up. I know he's not thinking rationally since he's scared for Andrew but to assume something like that is just disgusting to me.

"I'm sorry Zane..he was trembling, y'know? I was terrified and forgot how important consent is to you." he whispered with his head down.

I ruffled his hair as I sat down understanding he had his reasons. He's still that little kid after all.

Noah's POV

I kept my head down ashamed of my thoughts. It felt as if I stubbed him in the back. He was my childhood friend and like an older brother to me. I really feel like shit rn..

"You can fix this for me, hm? Then I'll forgive you."

I litfed my head to see him smirking. Let's hope he says something close to acceptable.

"What do you mean? What is there to fix if you didn't do anything?" I asked clearly confused because of his request.

"Andrew looks exhausted. He's not trying to get away from me, he's scared of his submissive side. I'm first dom he met, don't you think he should feel overwhelmed after this side of him finally started coming out?" he admitted looking stressed out by what he said.

"I didn't know that much, I thought he had at least fake dom before since he looked untrained." I mumbled shocked he never met an dom before Zane.

That's crazy! From what I've heard if sub doesn't have dom to satisfy him he can feel empty or lonely, sometimes both. How could mr. Andrew suffer so much for this long?

"Do you see why I'm asking you? I need you to be my little mouse so I can soften him trough you. Sounds good?" he said enthusiastically getting closer to my face.

"Wait now! Why am I cupid now?! I didn't want to be mixed up in this!" I sassed with my arms crossed.

"Listen to your older brother and don't complain. Tomorrow you'll start, talk to you later kid." he instructed while leaving my office so I can't drown him in my whining.

This older brother is such a pain in this ass! But I'll help him since he's dumb to do it himself, I'm so generous.

I smiled as I straightened my back to look even cooler. I'm soo cool really, good job mom in making this masterpiece!