34

"Get the fuck away from him before I kill you."

"You got here so fast!" Noah said laughing and casually going to him.

He just ignored the guy who almost dragged him God knows where! I'm really never drinking with him alone.. He is crazy!

XX's POV

"Of course love, I heard someone is causing you problems." I answered pissed he didn't call me before going in here.

"Don't get mad right away. My friend wanted us to drink alone together and pour our souls out!" he added laughing at his explanation.

What do I do with this boy really? He's going to really make me kill someone one day!

"You're his friend right? Take him outside and wait. I'll just pay for this first."

"But I wanted-"

"I'll pay, Noah and you go outside." I interrupted letting him know he should just do what I said.

He listened this time trying to drag Noah.

"Promise me you won't fight with them." Noah came closer waiting for my answer.

"I promise. Now go before I take you there myself." I smiled patting his head.

He probably remembered last time. In these few days even I had memory of him telling me to stop and trying to get me away from that guy in my mind quite often.

I just thought he hates when someone's aggressive but maybe It goes deeper than that. Maybe some trauma?

"Let me take Noah and you home. I'm Ian by the way." I said shaking hands with Noah's friend.

"I'm Leo."

I put Noah to sleep in backseat and covered him with my jacket. Now is my chance to find something out about Noah from his friend before we get to his house.

"Are you Noah's boyfriend? Or soon to be one?"

"Soon to be one? Why? Did Noah say something?" I asked confused.

"I see, soon to be one. You're trying to ask me stuff about Noah. Let me get it easier for you, Noah likes you a lot." he casually added crossing his arms.

"I can't say I agree on that." I admitted since I want this to be an honest conversation.

"I know. Noah's the type to think but won't ever say. I won't be surprised if you get together and he says something like 'I just felt sorry for you' but that's when you know Noah likes you."

"When he feels sorry for me?" I laughed knowing how closed he is.

"When you feel like he doesn't love you just look into his eyes. They never lie. He was talking about you and his eyes were glowing. Even when he was cursing you he was smiling widely, y'know?" he smiled looking at buildings.

"It's hard being close to Noah since he can't really show you how much he loves you but trust me he will show you in his own ways. You just need to trust that he loves you. Oh, and he said you're a really good kisser so kiss him lots."

With that he went out from my sight.

Noah said I'm a good kisser? And he loves me a lot?

This is really too much! Now I can't stop even if I want to.. I'm really fucked now!