29

"Where were you Noah? Your dom not letting you all night?"

"Why so shy? You could tell us you're a sub!"

"Is he also hot down there? Is that why you didn't tell us? We won't steal him!"

"Noahh, find me a hotie like yours! You're close to Zane too, do those guys fight for you or?"

they all snickered poking each other just trying to get on my nerves probably.

"Yeah his dick is massive! And he fucks me like crazy until I pass out! Any other questions?" I yelled already mad they're drowning me in this stupid questions.

"Really? How big?" Leo teased getting closer.

"I saved your ass when you needed it and I almost got that fuckers dick in my mouth, don't make me regret it." I threatened looking him right in the eyes.

They all got quiet finally not adding anything after me. I'm not in the mood for jokes! It could've gotten bad with that old man. I don't want to even think about it!

"Anyway, let's have some fun inside! Don't give me those annoying pitiful looks!" I yelled already walking towards the door.

"But- you only come inside when problem comes up! You never actually came inside longer than 5 minutes! Will you be okay?"

"I'm a sub now right? I can come in." I smiled sarcastically just wanting to drink my ass off.

"Then wear this collar. I will find another one. Or doms will try to take you home and hump you. Thank you for helping me yesterday." Leo explained putting his collar on me.

"No need to blush boy! Do you want your dom to collar you, hmm?" they all joked now poking me.

I just opened the door and went straight to the bar annoyed I have collar on my neck. Why would I be shy for?? I never wanted one! I'm not a dog..

Fuck this, let's just get drunk!

- few hours later -

I thought Leo was just messing with me but this collar thing really works. Anyone that sat next to me I just showed him collar and he would back off. I didn't know simple stupid collar is that important to them.

I already feel like I'm drunk, I don't even see or listen to the guys that come to me. All I do is show them collar and they go away. Why is this guy so persistent then?!

"Do you see what's on my neck? Fuck off!" I hissed trying to look as intimidating as possible.

"Who do you think you're talking to boy?"

My body stiffened as I put my glass down. What's up with this guy? They all left as soon as they've seen the collar. What's up with this guy??

"I have collar and my dom. I don't want to talk to you." I stuttered looking at my drink.

"I like subs that act hard to get. You're really beautiful, I've never seen someone so pretty as a woman. I want you as my sub pup." he whispered in my ear petting my head.

People throughout my life often said that. That I look like a man but am really pretty like a woman as well. Like I have more feminine features. Even girls that I was with mostly said they fell for my pretty face. It's always weird for me to hear that since I see myself as manly.

But I only flinched at the word 'pup'. My memories triggered were all over the place. I couldn't move for a moment. Like I'm forever frozen in those sleepless nights full of men's screams. Forever frozen in my worst days, my childhood.

He grabbed my face with one hand and grabbed my hands with his other hand. I was completely trapped as I felt tears in corners of my eyes.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled getting my courage back as I desperately tried to get him off me.

I was trembling from fear for the second time in my life. Me? Why am I suddenly like this? It's true I never involved myself with bdsm world so situation like this could never happen. Every time I protected my friends those doms just assumed I'm their dom and walked away. I've never seen this pitiful side of me.. and It's fucking scary!

"I don't want to, please let me go!" is all I could say as he hold his face close to my ear smelling me.

Disgust. That's all I felt. I wanted to wash off his touch, wash off everything.

"I will treat you nicely tonight pup." he whispered in my ear when I finally started crying like I never did in my life.