18

Andrew's POV

"I bought some food, come to eat." he smiled while standing up.

Was I sleeping until he came back? I slept too much in those 3 days, I guess I really was tired.

"Was work good?" I asked as I ate.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Everyone is asking for you."

"Me? Why?" I asked concerned if I slowed down someone's work.

"They're just curious why you're taking break now. You never took one before. Most of them gossip you got girlfriend." he answered looking at me.

"Oh," I tilted my head "can't I just take a break? It's not that big of a deal."

"I didn't say you can't." he smirked resting head on his hand and tapping his cheek with index finger looking amused for some reason.

"Yeah, of course! Sorry about that, I should say that to them I meant..sir." I blurted tensing up in chair.

"Still calling me sir Andrew?" he questioned amused.

"We'll that's.." I panicked struggling to find what to say.

Why am I calling him 'sir'? I know his name and I address him by his name in my head. But those eyes! How can I possibly call him by his name in front of him when he looks at me with those eyes..

"It's fine if you call me sir when we play, It's cute. Besides that call me Zane, understood?" he explained as I felt my cheeks getting red.

"Understood.."

He looked at me waiting for me to finish it. I should say it now?!

"Zane." I whispered not looking at him, his smile grew bigger.

"What was that? Didn't quite catch it." he teased acting as if he didn't hear it.

"Understood, Zane!" I half yelled with my eyes closed squeezing my pants.

"That was loud and clear. Good boy." he smirked again petting me.

Don't say that! Don't pet me! Don't look at me with those eyes! He's making me behave just by being like this. And I fucking love getting patted! It's so easier being brat.. why can't I be like that around him?

"Eat, we have something important to talk about." he added getting plate closer to me.

"Something to talk about?"

"I want to form a contract with you. I want you as my sub Andrew."

I looked at him with my mouth little open. Me? He wants me? Really?

He closed my mouth with his index finger with a little smile. I touched my face flushed by his action. This man is really something else!