16

"My, my..is that dom you were talking about?" Kyle cheered in disbelief.

I hid behind Zane and pulled my hood even over my eyes out of embarrassment. He caught us kissing, so embarrassing!

"Are you embarrassed? That's so cute babes!" he awed putting hands on his face.

I squeezed Zane's shirt burying my face in his back trying to hide my already red face.

"Don't mock him Kyle." Zane scolded getting me even closer with his hand.

"So protective, wow. I'll leave you two fine, have fun!" Kyle snickered finally going away.

Zane quickly turned and lifted me. I squeaked surprised he did that and quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What am I going to do with you? You're too adorable for your own good." he grunted putting his forehead against mine.

"Put me down!" I argued already enough embarrassed about all that happened.

"Don't move too much, you're playing dangerous games now" he growled kissing my neck.

I finally noticed it poking my hole after I stopped moving. My fingers in his hair and my head a hot mess once again. I would suck it day and night if I could for fucks sake! This man was beautiful even down there and I knew my slut hole was already trying to invite him inside.

"I want to go home.." I added gasping for air.

"Now? Are you using safe word now?" he whispered kissing my ear.

"I don't want my first time to be in this dark alley.." I admitted trembling under his touch.

Before I even got to my senses we were in his house.

Zane's POV

This would usually end up as one night stand for me but I don't want to treat him like that. He's a virgin and I'm his first dom.

I got him on bed as he undressed himself with shaky hands. I started fingering him as he kept twitching down there. It's so tight it would probably cut off circulation of my dick.

His messy crying face and loud moans when I thrust him deeper with just fingers. Making that face from only fingers is really a crime. Makes me wonder what would he look like if I put it in.

"K-kiss me-"

My mouth already on his not letting him finish his sentence. If he keeps moaning like this in my mouth I'm really gonna lose it.

I'm hitting his sensitive spot, his hands hugging me as he moans next to my ear. I finally touch the front too so he can cum.

"If you do that-" and while saying it he finishes in my hands.

His hands letting go, he pass out.

I take out my throbbing cock looking at his sleeping face. He really looks like an angel.

I came on his stomach. Waiting patiently really is hard now when I think of it..