15

Zane's POV

"Not looking for a sub tonight as well?"

"Don't meddle in my business." I growled with stern look.

"Okay, okay I'll back off. You're so secretive about everything." he added shaking his head.

I looked down to see submissives waving and giggling at me but my thoughts were spinning thinking if he's okay. Is he eating well? Is he still scared all alone? Should I go to him? All of that has been occupying my mind for quite some time.

I see Kyle laughing and roll my eyes even laughing myself. He really has contagious laugh. I scan everyone pleased to see them all still hanging out together and of course Ian is again here with them. I fixated my eyes on one person. Seeing that face here I felt my blood boiling.

"Where are you going? Found someone interesting?" is all I heard as I hurried downstairs.

"Sir, can you play with me?"

"Sir, dance with me!"

I've heard subs shouting as they tried to approach me. Some of them even moaning to me. I just kept ignoring them so I can get to one person. What the fuck is he doing here?!

Andrew's POV

"Andrew"

Hearing that familiar voice I stopped laughing immediately. As soon as I looked at those dark eyes I stood in front of him with my head down.

He put my hood on, lifted me and put me over his shoulder. I squeezed his shirt ashamed since his hand is on my ass. This is so embarrassing..

"Looking for a dom here?" he pressed me against the wall and blocked me with his hands.

"I'm a sub!..sir" I started sassy but as I looked in his eyes I already got dominated.

I want to be cool like Kyle! Why can't I be bratty?

"I asked simple question Andrew." he demanded scanning my face.

"Maybe.." I uttered.

As soon as I said that he hit the wall behind me. I flinched hearing small parts of the wall falling down. 'That's all I asked' is all he said turning his back on me.

I grabbed the hand he hit the wall with still trembling.

"I wasn't specific which dom..you're dom as well.." I whispered resting my head on his back.

He pressed me against the wall again but this time kissed me passionately. It was as if I can feel he desires me. I felt like I can get eaten if I give all of myself to him and that's what turned me on the most.

He was craving me as I was craving him.