31

"Good morning sunshine, slept well?"

"Yes, thank you.. NO! WHAT?" I screamed looking at him leaning against table.

"Aww It was going so well.."

From that point on I didn't really listen. His body is BUILT. What is this man? Pretty face pretty body. Superman? Haha maybe I should call him that.

"..and are you checking me out now? You're drooling a little y'know?"

XX's POV

I just looked at him not saying anything else, he's really trying to wipe the drool. He wasn't drooling but It's fun seeing him flustered. He even started checking me out, that makes it easier then. He's getting warmer with me.

"By the way 'Mf I'll curse till the day I die' is not very nice of you. Why is my number under that name?" I smirked trying to look hurt.

"Why are you looking at my phone?!" he stood up taking his phone from my hands.

"Hey, hey I just wanted to call myself so I will have your number when you call." I answered with my hands in the air next to my head.

"Why do you think I would EVER call you?!"

I just let him think for a moment so he can remember what we talked about yesterday. There we goo, he remembered. It's really funny how he can change expressions so quickly.

"Understood, thank you for your hospitality and help, I apologize for being rude from time to time.. I'm going now!!" he blurted almost too fast already trying to run away.

"Wait!" is all I said before I took his hand and turned him around not letting him exit the room. He looked confused and was completely flushed.

I kissed him without thinking pressing him against the wall. At first he was pushing me away but after he just rested his hands on my stomach and finally opened his mouth. It felt like how many describe their first kiss. It really felt better than I remember kissing was dammit!

Noah's POV

We're.. kissing? I couldn't really think or resist since I never kissed someone who's so good at kissing. It felt like he's sucking in my soul as I got all mushy. Is this what good kiss feels like? Maybe I've really been lying to myself?

With that we stopped kissing.

"I really like your expressions fucking hell.." he whispered catching his breath.

For me, I almost forgot how to breathe. It felt like I stopped thinking about anything. Anything except that kiss. I pulled him into another one wanting to feel his lips on mine again.

As we were kissing more passionately my phone rang pulling me out from my dreamland.

"I need to go!" is all I said stoping the kiss gasping for air.

"Promise to call me." he almost whispered giving me a stern look.

My legs almost gave out just thinking someone other than Zane is looking after me this much. But no.. It was different. It was different from Zane's look. This look was somehow captivating. Like I should never get out of It's sight so those eyes know where to look in every moment.

His touch burning my skin. It was all something I never felt for someone. Am I biased because he saved me?

"I promise.."

With just saying that I ran. Out of that house, to a place I can hide. But those eyes followed me. I could still see them clearly in my mind.

I wanted to be closer to him, it felt safe. Now on these empty streets I feel alone against the world. Against everything that breathes. Like suffocating in fear that something might be out there to get me.

I wanted his protection, his touch..

Wanted everything that was his closer to me.