Pre-Reading Notes:

Meet Eliza!

Right Where You Left Me is my own created continuation of the Hogwarts Legacy game, two years down the road

Eliza Bennet is currently an 18 year old student, entering her seventh year at Hogwarts! When she entered the school as a fifth year, she was sorted into Gryffindor. Along the way, she was greeted with many new faces, but two stood out in particular. Eliza, Sebastian, and Ominis became the new inseparable golden trio

In the span of a little over a year, Eliza Bennet has heard from her best friend, Sebastian Sallow, once and it ended on bad terms. Months later, Eliza is heading into her seventh and final year at Hogwarts with her best friend Ominis Gaunt. While Eliza is trying to accept that Sebastian might be out of her life for good, he unexpectedly returns unannounced for his seventh year. With tight tension between Eliza and Sebastian, it turns out there might still be a cure for his sister Anne.

But this isn't the end of Eliza's troubles. Victor Rockwood's brother, Elijah, is out for revenge. After finding out his own brother was killed by Eliza, he will stop at nothing to find her and take whatever she has and loves. But overall, with what Eliza feels for Sebastian get in the way of them saving Anne? Or with Sebastian feeling he might lose Eliza forever along with his sister?

This Sebastian Sallow x mc fic is a slow burn romance containing fluff, excitement, one bed trope, friendship, sudden twists, betrayal, friendship, and a little bit of spice. Feel free to replace "Eliza" with your own character's name if you prefer! This story contains spoilers from the game Hogwarts Legacy. Besides flashbacks, characters are aged up to year seven which is 18 years old.

TW: This story will contain themes of depression, anxiety, blood, "foul" language, a bit of intimacy, and violence. Besides Eliza, Elijah, and a few others, every other character in this story are created and owned by Portkey Games. Several elements from the game will be added into this story but are originally created and owned by Portkey Games. Occasional scenes and quotes will be used in this story that are originally taken from the game, but with additional story line aspects added to it by me. Some aspects of the Harry Potter films are added to this story as well. I hope you guys all enjoy! 

This is the first fanfic I have ever created and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it! 🫶🏽