~.+!!!+.~

Hello again, or hello for the first time!

This is DreamySBird! You might be here because you've read the previous Tom Riddle FanFiction I published, or just because you wanted to read this FanFic!

Whichever it is, I am glad to see you! I will tell you a few things about this FanFiction!

You can skip if you want, but if you read this part, it might be easier to understand!

And again, this is a Harry Potter Fanfiction, and all characters do not belong to me (except for a few that I made up).

1) (Y/N) will be described as a female.

2) (Y/N) will be in the same year as Cedric (Year 6).

3) (Y/N) will be in Ravenclaw.

4) In this FanFic, Cedric will not have a romantic relashionship with Cho Chang.

5) There will be NO smut!

6) This FanFic takes place in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but there will be scenes that I made, that is not Canon.

7) There will be scenes coming from the books/movies, so I recommend you read/watch the amazing Harry Potter series before you read this Fanfiction.

8) There may be grammar or spelling mistakes!

~.+I'll add more when I think I need to+.~

This time, I do not have the whole story planned out fully, so it may take a bit longer than my previous FanFic.

Speaking of my FanFic, go check out my first ever FanFic!

☞The Snake's Reflection | Tom Riddle X Reader

Anyways, let's get on with the FanFic!

2023/8/3

265 Words