Chapter 9

Y/n pov

I was sitting out on the balcony watching the snow fall outside with hot chocolate in my hand. I heard some footsteps walk Into the room.

"Snowflake?" I heard a voice say.

"Outside" I called back. Then I heard the door open and then close before the person sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I should've guessed you'd be out here," he said with a small laugh while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Probably," I said back. He kissed the top of my head before I looked up at him. I cupped his cheek lightly. He smiled down at me. I leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. He smiled into it before I pulled away.

"We should go inside. Your freezing"

"Am not"

"Y/n"

"Bernard"

"Fine," He said going to walk inside again before quickly turning around and grabbing my waist. He pulled me over his shoulder.

"Bernard!" I shrieked. He laughed before opening the door to our room. He walked over to the bed and threw me down on it. He crawled on top of me and smiled down at me. "You're so mean"

"Not true. You would've frozen"

"No, I wouldn't of" he rolled his eyes before putting his hand on my cheek.

"Your freezing Snowflake."

"Am not" He raised his eyebrow at me. "Ok, maybe a little," I whispered. He laughed a little. He moved some hair from my face before leaving down and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I easily melted into his touch and kissed back.

"Lock your door y/n!" Dad said. Bernard jumped off me.

"Dad!" I yelled looking up at him. "Knock!"

"Sorry!" I looked over at Bernard whose face was bright red. "I'll come back later" Then he walked out. I looked over at Bernard but he wouldn't look at me.

"Darling" I whispered. He shook his head a little. "Darling" I repeated. I laid on my side and moved my arm to cup his cheek. I turned his head so he'd look at me. I moved closer and kissed his nose. Then his forehead. Then his cheek before stealing a kiss to his lips. He smiled into it before moving his hands to my waist and pulling me closer. I pulled away to get some breath but rested my forehead on his.

"Dad needs to learn to knock" I mumbled

"Yeah," he whispered before caching my lips in another kiss. I pulled away a little. He ran his hand through my hair.

"Tomorrow will be chaotic" he mumbled against my head.

"Yep," I said tiredly. He looked down at me.

"Get some sleep"

"Ok"

He pulled me closer into his chest. I snuggled into his neck. He held the back of my head softly

"Goodnight" he whispered

"Goodnight"

.-.-.-.-

"Oh thank you," I said looking up and seeing the new hot chocolate in front of me. The elf who brought it just nodded before walking out the door. I bit my lip.
"Has Bernard told Dad yet?" I asked.

"No," Curtis said next to me.

"Alright," I mumbled. "Uh, you can go back to whatever you're supposed to do. I have to get to the workshop"