Chapter 2

Y/n pov

I said it. I looked up at him. He was tense. He looked down at me.

"W-what" he stuttered

"I love you," I said again. I watched as his face contorted into different emotions until there was a soft but big smile on his lips.

"Say that again" he whispered

"What?" I asked.

"Y/n," he said. "Please tell me you love me" I smiled at him.

"I love you, Bernard," I said again. He smiled wider before cupping my cheek and pulling me into a hungry kiss. He moved his hands to my hips and pulled me onto his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around my waist. He pulled away slowly when we remembered to breathe. He rested his forehead against mine while he tried to catch his breath

"So..." I whispered. He smiled brightly.

"I love you snowflake," he said back pecking my lips. I looked at him before moving my hands to cup his cheeks. I peppered his face with kisses while he laughed a little.

"Oh, I'm saying that all the time now" he whispered rubbing my sides as I kept kissing him. I paused for a moment.

"Why was this our first time saying it" I whispered. He looked down to my lips for a moment before back up at my eyes. He bit his lip softly

"I don't know" He mumbled "I should've said it a while ago."

"Me too"

"I could've said this sooner?!"

"Yeah?" I said with a laugh.

"We should really stop letting our nerves get the best of us and just do things"

"Ok," I whispered before I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him into another kiss. He smiled into it and pulled me closer to him. After around 20 seconds I pulled away to breathe. He pulled me close to him with our chest touching. I rested my chin on his shoulder as he kissed my neck softly. He kissed one spot and bit down lightly.

"Bernard" I mumbled

"What?"

"If you leave a mark Dad will kill you" he pulled me away from him a little.

"That's a little late my love," he said with a small smile. I sighed.

"Bernard" I whined

"You wear things that cover your neck all the time. It's fine" I sighed a little before seeing my snowglobe glow. I got off of his lap and he groaned a little. "My love" he mumbled

"I'm just behind you," I said. He turned around. "I just saw Charlie why is he shaking it already" Bernard shrugged "Oh and when were you going to tell me that this snowglobe is only connected to Charlie and not Dad as well?"

Bernard thought for a moment before his eyes widened "I never told you?!"

"No! I could've visited Charlie so much more"

"Sorry," he whispered. He watched the snow globe.

"I did promise to write him a letter"

"About what"

"Your response"

"To what?"

"Me saying I love you," I said looking back over at him. "Charlie really pushed me to say it" Bernard shook his head with a smile as I sat back on the bed. I laid down and he moved closer to me. He rested his head on my chest and wrapped an arm around my stomach. He had moved my shirt up a little and drew shapes on my stomach and side. He had taken his hat off before laying down and I played with his hair lightly. Then I heard the door open. I looked and saw Dad.