Chapter 3

Y/n pov

Today we are leaving for Hawaii. A lot of the elves came to say goodbye before we left. We made it to the hotel and Dad checked us in. We got our keys and headed up to the room. Me and Bernard dropped our bags off in our room before I jumped onto the bed. Bernard laughed before sitting down next to me. He grabbed my hand before lying down next to me.

"What are we doing first?" He asked.

"The beach sounds nice," I said.

"Alright"

"I'll go tell Dad. You change into your swimsuit. I'll be back"

"Ok snowflake," he said kissing my hand before I got up. I pulled him up before walking out the door.

"Dad?" I asked knocking on his door. He didn't respond so I knocked again. When he didn't answer I walked in and saw him asleep. I laughed a little before leaving a note and walking back to my room. I saw the bathroom light on and knew Bernard had gone to change in there. He walked out in his swimsuit and one of his button-ups unbuttoned.

"Dad's not coming," I said. "He fell asleep" he laughed a little.

"Ok," He said.

"You look good," I said moving to cup his cheeks.

"Thank you," he said grabbing my wrist lightly.

"Always," I said before he leaned in and kissed me lightly. "I have to get changed," I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Ok. Be quick" he said.

"I will."

I changed before walking out. He smiled at me as he looked me up and down.

"You look amazing as always," he said grabbing my waist lightly. He looked around the room and grabbed one of his shirts from the bag. He wrapped it around my shoulders. I laughed as he did so and rested my forehead on his chest.

"Thank you," I said. "Let me grab some shorts and we'll head down."

"Ok," He said. I looked up at him before grabbing his hat from his head.

"This might get wet," I said putting it on the bed.

"Alright," he said before kissing my head. I grabbed my shorts and put them over my bikini bottoms before grabbing towels for us. I grabbed his hand and walked to our kitchen and grabbed the room key and some water.

"Let's go," I said. He nodded and kissed my temple before we walked down to the beach.

"Hey I don't know how to swim" he mentioned.

"We won't go out far." I said "Just stay close to me"

"Alright" We made it down to the beach and set our stuff down. I grabbed sunscreen from my bag.

"Take this off," I said tugging on his shirt.

"Yes ma'am," he said before taking it off.

"I'm going to put sunscreen on your back. It's going to be cold."

"Snowflake we live in the cold."

"Ok," I said disbelieving. I put it on my hand and then on his back. He hissed a little.

"Maybe I was wrong," he said as I rubbed it in. I laughed at his responses. I rubbed it into his shoulder and he looked over at me. "Why is it cold" he asked. "It's in a bottle" I shrugged a little as I finished rubbing it in. I turned him around and kissed his cheek. I put more in my hand and put it on his chest while putting some on his arm for him to rub in. I stepped back when I was done. I grabbed his hand and put some in it.