✨️'Till death do us apart✨️

Warning! SMUT

If you're uncomfortable, you can skip to the end of the warning! There will be a couple of scenes that you may wanna read after the smut.

If you wanna read it all, enjoy!

Chan carefully laid Jeongin down and took his sweet moment to admire the younger.

The latter tilted his head innocently, making Chan smile wider than ever.

He leaned down and Jeongin searched for his lips, ready for a kiss.

But they never touched. Instead Chan's lips brushed against Jeongin's neck, right under his jawline, making the maknae's breath hinch.

He lifted his chin, giving the older all the space he needed to trace kisses alongside his neck and down his collar bone.

His back arched and his shoulders were pushed back into the mattress.

His chest clashed with Chan's as he left out a heavy breath.

The leader grabbed Jeongin's shirt and slowly pulled it up, then tossed it on the floor.

His eyes were glued to Jeongin's gaze, like two magnets unable to split.

Jeongin lift himself up to take off Chan's shirt and he gripped his arms, feeling each muscle tense.

Chan's left arm went behind the younger's head, crandling it while the right one wandered on his abdomen before making its way to the zipper of the trousers.

He took his pants and underwear off, leaving the boy completely exposed.

-Still shy, baby? Chan chuckled, seeing the red shade on Jeongin's cheeks.

-Like you said... It's been a while. Maybe I'm out of shape.

-You're not.

Chan finally smashed their lips together while he unbuckled his belt.

When he got naked as well, he lifted Jeongin's chin with his fingers and smiled.

-Turn around for me, Innie.

-What? the younger asked confused.

-Turn around, he repeated.

Jeongin did as he was told and felt Chan's arms cupping his hips and dragging him closer.

-Chris?

The older pecked Jeongin's back down the spine, making him arch. When he got go the back of the neck, he bit down just to distract him from the two fingers inserted into his hole.

-Fuck! the younger cursed.

-You're tight.

-I wasn't really expecting your visit. I thought I was punished.

-Actually... I think I'm the one who should receive a punishment, he whispered in the younger's ear.

His hand reached to the drawer and took out a leash.

He put it on himself and gave the end of it to the younger after He heard the click.

-You lead.

Jeongin yanked him with one pull and felt the older member going deeper.

-You have all the control, Chan kisses his hair.

-You kinky bastard, Jeongin smirked unconsciously. A leash, huh?

-You're the only one I would let take control over me.

-Good. Cause you're mine, he looked past his shoulder to see Chan's flushed cheeks.

Chan felt pulled closer, the skin on his neck turning red. He went faster, making the younger moan in pleasure.