Can I play now?

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

15 Hudson Yards, a residential skyscraper on Manhattan's West

Jeongin's head fell in front, making him jump awake.

He couldn't sleep. He didn't allow himself to sleep.

Whether it was the virus taking over his body or the danger of being killed in his sleep, he couldn't risk it.

So he tried his best to stay awake. As awake as possible.

To the point that even the table was looking tempting. Only if he could lay his head down for a second.

He needed to be strong. He couldn't give up yet.

"I bet life wouldn't have been that complicated if I became a surgeon" he laughed at himself.

Despite everything he went through, he knew he was where he was meant to be. He wouldn't have changed it for anything in the world.

Yes, the spy life was chaotic and dangerous, but it wasn't boring.

How many surgeons could say they stitched a wound made by a huge sword? And then slept with his patient.

God, he really missed Chan. His goofy old humor and his fluffy hair. He missed him so much.

He looked at the guy still passed out on the bed and visualized a surgery table.

"Surgery...Surgery! That's it!" he thought to himself while his eyes opened wide.

He got up and started bumping on the door with both his fists.

-Hey! Hey! Open up!

The green hair scary looking guy opened up. He was in charge to guard the door for the night.

-I need to talk to your leader! Jeongin exclaimed.

-Why?

-I need permission to operate him. I think I found a solution to stop the virus from attacking the nervous system.

Leedo didn't ask for more details, cause he knew he wouldn't understand, so he closed the door and went to bring Ravn.

Of course, he didn't lock the door.

Jeongin saw his chance and took it.

He ran to the closest window and climbed down the emergency ladder. Then he made himself unseen in the night.

He was in Queens. With no phone, no weapon, no money, no idea how to get home. And carrying a mortal virus in his veins.

Couldn't get better, right?

He went to the first hospital he found and stole some latex gloves and a mask.

He needed them in order to keep the others safe.

Then he searched for a phone. Any phone. He tried his best to explain in English to a nurse that he was followed and he needed to make a call.

The clueless woman felt pity for the poor boy who was covered in bruises and had fear echoing through his voice.

She handed him her personal phone and waited outside while Jeongin made a phone call.

The phone call.

-Pick up! Pick up! Pick up! God dammit! he shouted while gripping his hair in frustration.

After four tries, a voice finally answered him. His heart stopped. A lump formed in his throat as he sat down on a bed.

"Hello? Who is it?"

-Chris...

Tears built up in his eyes and his voice broke when his tongue rolled down, forming the name.

"Jeongin? Jeongin, where are you? Are you alright? Can you tell me your location?"

-NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital, Jeongin rapped the name.

"Hospital? Are you hurt? Did they do something to you?"

-I'm fine. Chris...please come after me! he begged with tears burning his cheeks.

"Stay there, ok? I will come as fast as I can. Innie, Stay safe! And be brave. I will come to get you, alright?"

-I love you, Chris! Jeongin said with a bright smile on his face.

"I love you too, Innie!"

.
.
.

Felix woke up in a car, his head leaning to the window.

When he came to his senses, he started jerking until he heard the click of a gun loading and felt the pressure of the plastic on the back of his head.

-I'll think twice before I move, a voice sad.

Felix turned around and saw a guy with long hair in a jacket with the number "127" on it.

It was pretty dark, so he couldn't depict his features.

-Where are we going? he asked calmly.

-To play a little.

-Where is Jeongin?

-Eh? Who is that?

Felix could tell from his voice tone he had never heard that name in his life. They weren't the ones who took Jeongin.

Then why the hell was Felix tied up in a black car?

-What do you want from me?

-Yuta hyung, stop talking with the prisoner! the driver shouted. Listen here, brat! he told Felix. Your friends better bring what they stole from us or else I'll make a pattern of holes in you!

-Stole? We stole nothing!

-Are you sure about that?

Brooklyn Go Karts and Mini Golf
(Amusement park)

After another hour of driving, Felix was pushed out of the car in front of a huge amusement park.

It was closed and not a single light was to be seen. Yet Felix recognized from pictures what such park should look like. There was no doubt he was in one.

His hands were tied up in the back, so he could just walk in the direction the three guys from the car were telling him to.

Suddenly the lights went on, blinding Felix for a second.

When his eyes got used to the light, he looked up and saw the huge Ferri wheel and the roller coaster.

-Let's play a bit, shall we? the driver patted Felix on the back harshly.

-Haechan, stop scaring the poor boy! We are planning to give him back anyway.

-What if they don't bring it back? Can I play then, hyung?

-If they don't make the switch, then yes, Doyoung replied.

-Where is Mark? Yuta asked all of a sudden.

-Took the tiger for a walk. Why?

-He just asked me through text if our prisoner can recognize this face, he showed a picture on his phone.

Felix's whole body tensed up when he saw Hyunjin on the ground with his left arm covered in blood.

-It seems like it, Haechan noticed how Felix flinched. Told you they won't bring it back. Can I play now? he asked smirking.

______________________
So basically every arc will have a cameo of an idol or a group.

I think NCT 127 suits New York because of the Regular MV (I took some inspiration from it, btw).