year 1 pt. 1

𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝟏

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏

"And remember it doesn't matter which house you get sorted into, I'm proud of you anyway" she said and placed her soft hands on his cheeks.

"Yeah, but Dad said-"

"It doesn't matter what your father said, whether you are a slytherin, hufflepuff or something completely different. It really doesn't matter to me." said the blond woman and wrapped her arms around her son.

"I'm gonna miss you Mom." muttered the boy in his mother's ear.

"I'll miss you too Jay." she said and let go of her son.

The blond boy looked his mother in the eye and smiled. The woman brushed her hand through his blond locks once more and then placed a kiss on her son's forehead.

"You better go, before you miss the train."

The blond boy nodded and walked away towards the train.

"Jay!" cried the woman.

The blond boy turned to look at his mother.

"Remember it really doesn't matter!"

The boy smiled and nodded.

"And don't forget to write letters!"

He raised his thumb and waved he turned and grabbed his luggage and made his way over to the train.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"And never break the rules." spoke the woman.

"Yeah, because otherwise gryffindor won't win the house cup" added the man next to the woman.

"Bobby, you don't even know yet if your son is going to be in Gryffindor, he might as well be in ravenclaw with his wisdom."

"Mom, Dad, can we please not talk about this, I'm already feeling nervous enough."

"Oh, Pope you shouldn't be nervous, your father and I had our best years at hogwarts."

"I know, but what if I do end up in slytherin." the boy asked fearfully.

"Don't worry about that, what you do have to worry about is the train, come on the train is leaving in a moment."

The boy wrapped his arms around both his parents.

"You'll be fine, Pope." said his mother while pulling away.

Pope gathered all his confidence and nodded he grabbed his luggage and he too made his way to the train.

"Oh, I remember it so well. The first time I got on that train I was so nervous, too." the woman said to her husband, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Pope is gonna be fine." reassured the man and put his arm around his wife.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧