year 3 pt. 1

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Kiara had enjoyed her vacation, the first four weeks she wrote a letter to the boys every three days, then she spent a week with the boys at the chateau and then she went to Peru with her parents. But as always, she couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts and see the boys again.

At the moment she was on platform 9¾ waiting for the boys, as always they were late. Kiara, meanwhile, had already bought the Daily Prophet from a wizard selling them at the station. Marley lay in her arms, purring and her eyes closed. She stroked her cat's head and looked at the big clock, it was already 10:56 and the train always leaves exactly at 11. 

She was getting more nervous by the minute. Actually, she wasn't supposed to be nervous, this being the third year she took train to hogwarts, but she was still nervous, especially when the boys weren't by her side.

She was brought out of her thoughts by Marley beginning to move in her arms, and before she knew it the red-haired cat leaped out of her arms.

"Marley!" she yelled, but soon saw where Marley was going. The blond boy was kneeling stroking Marley's head, a broad smile on his face. The other two boys behind him.

In the three years that Kiara and JJ have known each other, the blond boy has become fairly close with the red-haired cat. Okay Marley was a cat, but she liked JJ and JJ liked Marley, too. Every time Kiara wasn't around, Marley would lie down in JJ's lap, also JJ always suggested carrying Marley when Kiara had her arms full.

The blond boy lifted his head, searching for the curly-haired girl, he guessed Kiara was here somewhere too if the red-haired cat was here.

And then JJ's eyes met hers, a smile broke free on her face as he looked at her. He stood up again quickly, leaving the cat and the two boys behind. He walked to her with a quick stride. And before Kiara could say anything, he wrapped his arms around her. Kiara quickly returned the hug, but after a few seconds the boy pulled away. Kiara was a little disappointed in the length of the hug, but she understood. She never saw JJ give a lengthy hug to Pope and John B, okay he did give them hugs but they were for fun or they only lasted a second.

She really understood, they were thirteen years old by now, almost fourteen. And hugs with a girl or anyone is not cool for a fourteen-year-old, so she understood the blond boy completely. But she still couldn't ignore the tugging feeling in her chest.

But she was soon embraced by the other two boys, who both put them arms around her. But even that hug was quickly interrupted, by the sound of the train signaling that it was about to leave.

"I guess we should go then." Kiara spoke and picked up Marley, Who was leaning against her legs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was quiet between the four pogues, Pope was reading a book his parents gave him this summer. John b stared out the window, the blond boy sat next to him, Marley in his lap while he stroked Marley's head and Kiara was reading the Dailey Prophet.

𝓐𝔃𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵. 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.