year 1 pt.2

𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝟏

 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐

From the moment she sat down, John B recognized her. That wild bunch of curls, that small but wonderful smile, that tan skin-

They thoughts were interrupted by the blond boy, his new friend who walked up to the table.

The rest of the dinner, he sat thinking about who the girl might be, because he was sure he knew her knew her.

"Kie..." he whispered to himself.

That's it, it's Kiara, Kie. His best friend in kindergarten.

"Kiara?"

The girl looked up, her brown round eyes meeting his.

"John B..."

"Merlin's beard, it's really you. I didn't know you were a witch." he said, a broad smile on his face.

"Well, I didn't know you were a wizard." she chuckled.

Jj sat throughout the conversation between the two with a confused look on his face.

"Oh, Jj this is Kie, she was my best friend in kindergarten."

Best friend.

"Kie, this is Jj, my best friend at the moment."

"Oh..."

"But we can all be best friends, right Jj?" the boy said.

"Uh yeah." he said and nodded his head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

But the two did not get along well, they were always arguing about who could sit next to John b in class, Jj would always pull her curls, which would cause him to be put in the ground by Kiara. The two were anything but best friends.

There is only one problem now, Pope, a shy but smart boy, a gryffindor just like the three. 

Jj likes Pope, but thinks he's too smart. Kiara likes Pope too. And John B...

John B admires Pope, it seems like Pope is his new best friend, they do everything together. And Kiara and Jj don't like that, because that makes them always have to sit next to each other in class or always do their school projects together.

At the moment, they were on the Quidditch pitch, all standing next to a broom. Madam Hooch was walking around and explaining how to fly.

"Place your hand above your broom, and say Up."

"Up!" 

The blond boy was in shock when he saw his broom fly directly upward, into his hand. He looked around and saw all the other students struggling with it.

Next to him, after his third try, John b finally had success, his broom also came flying into his hand. Across the street stood Kiara, also holding her broom in her hand. Next to John B stood Pope who still had not managed to get the broom in his hand.