1: Finding out

Aurora's POV:

"I can't be sick. That's not possible. How can I be sick?"

Aurora was questioning everything as the doctor announced that she possibly has leukemia. There were never any family history of this. She found it imposible to believe.

"How can I be sick?" She asked. The doctor replied, "it's not 100% confirmed but it is possible, I'm sorry."

As she walked out the doctor's office, Aurora passed out. 

Earlier that day:
Diego's POV:

Diego was in the car as he had his personal driver, drive him around he was in the backseat until someone entered.

"Are you the taxi I called?" She asked

Diego looked at her confused and then back at the driver.

"Ma'am you must be mistaken Im no taxi driver."

"You are I called you and you said it was a black car." She said as she got in.

" Ok sure get in I don't care" diego said sarcastically.  He looks at the driver and gave him the signal to drive off even though he was annoyed.

The driver drives off. When Aurora gets a call.

"Hello?" She says
The caller says, "Ma'am I've arrived at the hotel I don't see you anywhere are you not out yet"
Aurora smile drops, "what are you talking about I'm in the car right now, you said it was black"
"I've let you know that I would arrive in 2 minutes" he says
"Oh um it's fine now thank you"
She hangs up
"So I'm guessing you aren't the taxi driver" she slowly smiles and looks out the window

Diego looks at her and sighs "of course not" he mumbles.

Authors note: guys this is my first ever book if you watched this show lmk what u thought of it. Of course this isn't word for word from the show but I'm just trying to remember. Idk if there will be mature content lmk if you do want some ig 😭