18: Its okay

Aurora's POV:

It all happened so fast one minute I was walking around the park and the next im in this old warehouse everything's dark. Suddenly someone comes in and takes off the blindfold.

"Hello Aurora"
It was my ex. He was toxic and abusive. He blamed me for everything that went wrong with his life. Like this one time somebody stole his wallet I'm not even sure how. And he started blaming me saying I should have ran after the person who took it. He blamed me for some other things too but I can't even remember.
"Antonio why did you do this, let me out"
"No Aurora you moved on fast, I found out your dating a soccer player come on im ten times better than that, did you know that soccer players are toxic, I'm not like that I promise"
"Oh so you saw the post"
"Of course I did and now I'm gonna win you back no matter what"
" you know how you said soccer players are toxic, I'm pretty sure you aren't a soccer player cause you were actually really toxic in our relationship which is why I broke up with you"
"No I wasn't"
"Yes you were you blamed me for everything that went wrong with your life, I really liked you when we started dating but the more and more you became aggressive with me I started losing feelings"
"Because everything was your fault! That time I got my wallet stolen you should have ran after the person"

We continued arguing.

Diego's POV:

I couldn't get a clear shot of the person who took her but I immediately called Kevin and explained to him what's going on. Soon enough he came and picked me up. One thing I remembered is that Aurora and me never stopped sharing locations. So if the kidnapper wasn't smart enough to take away her phone or her Apple Watch I could see where she's at.
We check her location and it seems to be in the middle of nowhere. We got the directions and started driving there it was a 20 minute drive.

We arrived to the place and it seemed like a warehouse. We get out the car and hear screaming in there more like arguing and then we heard some commotion that's when I started to walk towards the door. But I noticed there was a lock and obviously we didn't have a key.
"Hey Kevin you have something to break open this lock"
"Oh yea I do I got those big pliers things in my car"
"Why do you have you know what nevermind"
"I was helping a friend of mine and I guess I forgot to take it out" he said as he was handing it to me
"Thanks"
I opened the lock and door and we rushed in. Kevin ran to Aurora and started untying her. I was just there beating up the kidnapper I have no idea who he was.
"Oh so you Aurora's new boyfriend" he said
"Yea and what about it"
"Oh nothing just that Aurora was way happier with me"
I ignored what he said, Aurora did tell me about her ex one time and everything that was just wrong. As soon as Kevin finished Aurora hugged him and then Kevin whispered something to Aurora. She nodded her head. We all stood up and started walking out leaving her ex just there. We got to the car and Kevin said he'll give us some time to talk. He got in the car and I started talking.
"I'm sorry Aurora"
She immediately hugged me.
"It's okay Diego, you helped me just now, I forgive you I gave myself sometime to think this through and I realized I truly do love you and we know what you did is wrong but you went through all that to be with me, I feel safe with you"
"You really forgive me"
"Yes Diego it felt better when I was around you"
"So will you be my girlfriend again I know it's not good timing"
"It's fine Diego and yes I'll be your girlfriend again"
We kissed.
She was finally mine again.

A/N: So like this is almost coming to an end and I was just wondering if you guys want a part 2 cause in the show there's another season or do you guys want another story different plot lines?