3: I need to find him

Aurora's POV:

It's been about 3 hours since we arrived and I just got dropped off. I needed to get ready for my appointment. They wanted to say something to me I didn't know what they need to say but It couldn't  be that bad. There's never been any health issues in my family.

I arrive at the doctors and my doctor told me that I could possibly have leukemia. I couldn't  believe it, I can't be sick I just auditioned for a modeling company and this could affect it. She said it's not 100% confirmed I was relieved but worried as I walked out I was thinking so many things until I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital room and I became even more worried. I talked to the doctor who then finally confirmed I have leukemia. I was devastated. He mentioned a way to cure this.

"There's only one way to cure leukemia. A stem cell transplant but right now we don't have any matches in the donor registry. What we can do is help you using drugs" He says.

I say, "So what you are saying is I have to go through chemotherapy?"
He nods.
"So I will lose all my hair, I'll have diarrhea too, and I'll be so ugly after this that I probably won't be able to go through with modeling?"
"I apologize for all this but once you get better you can do whatever modeling you'd like, you can be a celebrity" he says trying to lighten the mood. "You will find a match soon"
How soon? I thought to myself. But I know that was a lie before this being confirmed I searched it up and chances are low I'll probably won't find a matching bone marrow donor.
I ask, "is there something you aren't letting me know because right now I'm very confused."
He says, " So we did indeed found a bone marrow donor that was a match but he isn't willing to donate at this moment, I'm sorry."
I say "Can you let me know how to get a hold of this person I'll convince them myself. Please let me know."
He says, " we aren't allowed to release patients information Im sorry" he walks out since he needed to check up on another patient.

I quickly look at the file left on the desk I open it and the name appeared.

Diego Lainez.

I repeat to myself, "Diego Lainez?"
I went back home and searched him up. Turns out he was the guy sitting besides me in the car that day. He was a soccer player for tigres and the Mexico Selección team. I read all about him. I need to find him. He was the only one who can help me out this nightmare. Luckily for me, there was a game on Thursday. It was Tuesday I bought a ticket to go see them or we'll mainly to go see him.

A/N: hopefully this chapter was more interesting. I'll be releasing a new one tomorrow and that will maybe be more interesting that this one.