15: oh...

3 months later

Aurora POV:

It's been around 3 months, me and Diego have been going strong. It's been a while since I found out about the safe and I wasn't really questioning Diego about it. But I did want to know what the code was for some reason. So I tried to make it as less noticeable as possible when I asked. Knowing Diego he probably has some special date that's important to him so I can ask him.

I went downstairs to see Diego sitting on the couch watching the tv. That's when I asked.
"Hey Diego"
"Yea?"
"Are there anything special dates that matter to you?"
He took a second
"Oh yea let's see well I hate my birthday barely do anything so that's not one, one special date is when we first met, yea that's the one, why?"
"Oh no reason I just wanted to know"
"Oh okay" he sat closer to me and started hugging me.
"You want to go out later" he said
"Mmm let's see if I'm not busy" as I checked my phone I obviously didn't have plans
"Wait you're busy?" He asked
"Nope Diego seems like I'm not I'm free the whole day all for you" i said as I looked at him
"Oh well that's perfect I wanted to take you somewhere anywhere you would like to go"
"Oh actually I don't know give me sometime to think about it pleasee" I said I had no idea where I wanted to go there were so many places but I couldn't make up my mind.

A few hours have passed and I have made up my mind I wanted to go out to the mall do a little bit of shopping then maybe go out for lunch. Pretty basic but it's all i could think of. I was getting ready in my room and realized I left my brush in Diego's room. I went to get it and saw Diego just sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up and said
"Oh are you ready sorry I didn't know"
"Oh, no I'm not ready yet I just need to brush my hair real quick and then we can go"
"Oh okay then I'll wait for you downstairs?"
"Yea that's fine"

I got my brush and decided to just do my hair in his bathroom I was heading in there until I passed his closet and I noticed his safe was open. I was gonna close it and leave it but curiosity got the best of me. I looked inside and started to see what Diego said he had in there. His passport, birth certificate and our contract. I totally forgot about that.

But then something caught my eye. It was another big file. I opened it and found my personal files and then some hospital files with my name written in each and every one of them. As I read through some of them. I started to realize what Diego has done.
I said to myself
"Diego planned this whole thing up? I don't have leukemia"
That's when he walked in
"Hey I forgot my wallet are you ready?" He said I stood up holding the files in my head
"What's this"
"Aurora I can explain I promise" he said as he was taking the files.

A/N: All of next chapter is gonna be in Diego's POV. I've realized none of my chapters have Spanish in them and I decided I won't be putting any cause I actually don't know in what parts to put them in😭. this is so random. You guys saw Diego and how he scored I didn't see it cause I actually fell asleep watching the game and the next morning I wake up and see my iPad was on for 7 hours 💀.