5: Please

Aurora's POV:

Today was the day of the game chances of me getting to personally talk to Diego are slim. But maybe something will happen.

I arrive at the stadium and take a seat the game would be starting in 30 minutes. I saw the team warming up and spotted Diego.  He was number 16. He wasn't in the start up so he was benched but maybe he'll be subbed in and hopefully after I can talk to him. The game passed and the score was 1-0, Tigres won against León. I waited outside the stadium for the team to come out. I was mainly waiting for Diego. I needed his help. I still can't believe I'm sick.

A few minutes passed and I see a car pull up and it was Diego's driver from last time, I told him if he could drive me back to the hotel. He said it was okay with him but he didn't know what Diego thought. I paid him and got into the car.

30 minutes later, the team came out and started going different ways. Diego came up to the car and as soon as he opened the door he was surprised.

"Why the fuck is she in here again?" He said looking at the driver.

Diego's POV:

The game ended we ended up winning. I was in the locker room talking with the team until we started to pack up and leave. As we left the stadium, I said my goodbyes and walked up to the car. That's when I saw Aurora obviously is came as a surprise.

"Why the fuck is she in here again?" I said
"I'm sorry Diego she needed a ride back to the hotel and she asked me, she also mentioned she needed to talk to you.
I knew what she wanted to talk about.
I got in and she started to introduce herself I already knew enough about her and asked what she wants.
"You have something I'm in need for" she said
I decided to play around and said, "What is it my di-" I got cut off.
Her eyes went wide and immediately denied that.
"Oh no no uh so..." she explained everything about the bone marrow transplant and how she found out I was a match and if I could donate to her. I wasn't going to give up that easily so I simply denied as we arrived to her hotel.
"Sorry bur I really don't want to donate" I said.
She started begging me as she walked up to her hotel but I kept denying. The last thing I heard her say was, "I won't stop begging Diego Lainez". We drove off.

Aurora's POV:

As Diego got in I introduced myself and said, "You have something im in need for." I said
He responded, "What is it my dic-"
I immediately cut him off before he finished and said
"Oh no no uh so basically I have leukemia, I found out on Tuesday and also found out that your a donor match for a bone marrow transplant. And right now I really don't want to go through chemotherapy, I'm still young and have my life ahead of me. So Will you donate to me, Please?"
He denied, my smile dropped. I was in need a of this but I should have known that he's a soccer player he wouldn't want to donate. As we arrived to the hotel I opened the door and left the car as I did so I kept explaining that I needed this but he kept denying, he wouldn't give him.
The last thing I said to him before he drove off was, "I won't stop begging Diego Lainez."

A/N: not so interesting chapter next chapter is actually including more