12: The Beach

Aurora's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I really did have too much to drink last night. The house smelled like someone was cooking. Was Diego making breakfast? I got up and went to go get ready for the day. I went downstairs and saw Diego cleaning up the kitchen. I saw the table and saw two plates set up. It was crepes with strawberries on the side with orange juice to drink.

"Good morning Diego" I said
"Hey do you sleep okay"
"Yea I just have a headache I drank too much last night, are you not tired?"
"Not that much, I just took some pain medication and started cooking breakfast for us" he said as he was handing me a glass of water with some pills to take.
"Thanks"
I took the pills and we both went to sit down to eat. Diego then brought something up.

"Do you remember anything from last night" he said
I kinda did remember some stuff but I didn't want to tell him so I just said,
"No all I remember was meeting the team"
"Oh alright" he said
Does he remember what happened last night. I asked him the same question.
"How about you do you remember anything you did"
"Uh oh yea um well I been getting text messages from the team talking about how we were making out last night after I saw the pictures I remember mostly everything. I don't remember anything I said or what happened after."
Pictures? Did they leaked pictures of me and Diego? I asked him 
"Wait what do you mean pictures?"
"Oh wait don't worry the team took the pictures and we booked the club to ourselves so no one else could have taken pictures of us to release them and if they do I'll make sure to find a way to delete them"
I know me and Diego are "dating" but I feel weird if pictures are us making out got leaked and stuff who knows what people will say I still got hate and keep getting since we announced the relationship.
"Oh okay thank you for having my back"
"Yea no problem I also wouldn't want pictures of us out there"
A few minutes later me and Diego finished and we cleaned up. I was going upstairs till u heard Diego talking on the phone.
"Yea I'll let her know see you later"
"Hey Aurora Kevin asked if me and you would like to go to the beach with him, you don't have to go if you don't want to" he asked

I wanted to go I needed to know if Kevin remembered anything from last night cause I sure didn't.
"Oh yea what time?"
"At like 3"
"Ok then thanks for letting me know" I headed back upstairs and started to get ready. I woke up a bit late so when we started eating it was 12 and now it's 1:30. That's enough time to get ready. I found some jeans shorts along with a black halter top. I started to look for a swimsuit. I don't go to the beach so often so I don't have many. I chose to go with a simple black bikini. I didn't do much since we are going to the beach and I'll probably get in the water. I did pack a mini bag with some extra clothes in case I got wet wearing what I have on now. I went on my phone for a bit before we had to leave. 

Diego's POV:

Kevin invited us to the beach and me and Aurora agreed to go. It was around 2:40 and me and Aurora were heading out. We were stopping by Kevin's place to pick him up. He has his own car but he didn't want to drive so I offered to pick him up so we can go. We arrived to Kevin's house and he got in. Aurora left the passenger seat and went to the back with Kevin. They started talking about actually I don't even know.

We arrived to the beach and found a place to be at. The beach wasn't that busy today so it was mostly quite.

After a few minutes we decided to get into the water. Kevin got in first and then Aurora. I got in last cause I was making sure the towels and chairs didn't have sand that way when we get out we won't be drying ourselves with towels full of sand.

I got in and just started playing around with each other splashing water all over like little kids. After a few minutes we got out and just we were just sitting there talking about stupid things.

An hour later we decided to leave. We stopped to go get some food and we dropped off Kevin. He didn't want to hang out with us at home since he was tired.

Me and Aurora arrived back home. And started setting up the table to eat. We started to eat and we watched a movie.

Once we were finished. We cleaned up and went back to the living to finish the movie. The movie finished and we were just talking before putting on another movie.

"Your smile is really nice Aurora" I said
"Oh thanks"
We just looked at each other holding eye contact. I wanted to kiss her.
We both leaned in and kissed.

A/N: sorry for not updating I've been really lazy to do so. I might release another chapter. I start school soon tho. I go back in like 3 days. Next chapter they will confess.