16: You ruined my life.

Diego's POV:

I went back inside cause I forgot my wallet, I headed upstairs and went into my room. I knew Aurora was in there so I asked.
"Hey I forgot my wallet are you ready to go"
She stood up holding something in her hands. It was the files.
"What's this" she asked
"Aurora I can explain i promise"
"How are you gonna explain that you ruined my life Diego!" She screamed

I indeed did ruin her life I made her believe that she was sick in one of the worst way possible. She didn't deserve this. I don't deserve her. I ruined her life so I can be with her.
"Can you let me explain and then after you hear me out if you don't forgive me we can end this and I won't bother you if that's what you want"
"You know what Diego I will let you explain and you best believe that I will absolutely not forgive you even if it was a good reason"
"Okay then that's fine"
It really wasn't fine, we were both hurt. She was hurting the most I can't make this about me. She's the one who got her life ruined. She was living the life thinking she was sick. I started explaining myself.
"And that's basically how it started and why I did it and why we are in this situation right now. I'm sorry Aurora I knew I should have approached you in a different way but I didn't know how" I said. Me and her were both crying. She was crying the most
"You were the guy that received the cake I brought"
"Yea and from that moment on I just knew I wanted to be with you. There wasn't any other girl I wanted to be with no matter how many approached me I acted like I was taken. I know I messed up badly Aurora. You won't forgive me and that's okay I wouldn't forgive myself either. If you want you can stay here until you find a place to live"
"Yea your right I will not forgive no matter how much you try. And I'll actually stay with Kevin until I find a way to get my apartment back. And also we're over by the way"
"Im sorry Aurora"

I forgot that Kevin knew about this whole thing. Aurora obviously needs someone right now. The only person she knows well is Kevin. I texted Kevin about everything and he made sure that he won't be mentioning that he knew.

Aurora gather a few of her things and left. We didn't say anything to each other as she packed.

Aurora's POV:

I can't believe he actually did that. He ruined my life and expects me to forgive him. My only option now is to go to Kevin's place and ask to stay and explain this whole thing to him. I'm not sure how I'll get my apartment back but maybe Kevin can help me with that.

I arrived to Kevin's house and knocked on his door. It took him a minute but he finally opened.
"Hey Aurora, what happened?"
"It's Diego"
"Oh well come in and you can talk to me about it"

I walked in and started to speak. I explained everything that Diego told me.
"And I was just wondering if I can stay here until get my things settled and get my apartment back"
"Oh yea sure there's a guest room you can sleep in and I can help you with getting you apartment back. The only bad thing is Diego usually comes by everyday to hangout before or after practice, just to let you know but I can tell him if we can hangout at his place instead"
"No I don't want you changing anything because of this, I'll just find something to do as you guys hangout"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Kevin it's fine really your already doing enough"
"Alright then"
"Thank you Kevin" i said as I hugged him
"No problem Aurora"

Diego's POV:

I got a text from kevin.

Kevin:
she just told me everything. We both KNEW this was a bad idea but you still wanted to move on with it.

Diego:
I know I messed up but rn I just want her not to be bothered by my presence so I'm leaving her alone until she's hopefully ready to talk again.

Kevin:
Ok then she's staying with me for now. But you do know that you visit me almost everyday. What's gonna happen then?

Diego:
I know she'll ignore me but I won't try to talk to her because I promised her that I'll leave her alone.

Kevin:
Yea she mentioned that but what if it's get to the point that you guys ignore each other so much that both of you will both be thinking that you guys don't care for each other.

Diego:
Thats what I was thinking to but idk what to do at this point. I'll leave her alone for now

Kevin:
Alr then good night🥰.

Diego:
Yea whatever. gn.

I'll just wait to see what the future has planned for me. Are me and Aurora gonna talk again?

A/N: so. This chapter was something I guess idk. Don't worry guys they'll be endgame obviously. Chapter 17 OR 18 has their reunion 🤗. I finally planned out how to get them back together. Chapter 17 might have a cliffhanger😛. Also I found out about the whole Kevin situation 💔💔. Who to choose now 😪