8: Lights out

Aurora's POV:

It's been a week since me and Diego signed the contract. We were back at my apartment packing up so I can move in with him. I wasn't ready for this but it's what I can do in order to live a healthy life. It was upsetting seeing every room almost empty all the brown boxes. Everything was slowly getting packed. I didn't know whether I like this but it's part of the contact.

It was around 8:30 PM me and Diego were still packing. Well I was, all he did was pick up the boxes and put them near the door. We were in my bedroom, I was packing up my clothes in the closet and Diego was there. Until the lights went out. I just stood there till Diego spoke.
"Did the lights just went out?" He asked
"Yea" I said
I remembered I forgot to pay the electricity bill for the month. I didn't have enough money.
"Oh wait I forgot to pay the bill, my money was put to use and I guess I forgot, at least I'll be leaving" I said
"Oh it's fine whatever let's just use our phone flashlights" he said
"Ok" I said me and Diego turned on our flashlight.

A few minutes went by and the flashlights also turned off both our phones were dead. I packed everything so there's no way I was able to find a charger.

"What do we do now" he said
"I don't know let's just keep packing or do you want to take a break" I said
"What if we just go back home?" He said
"I would like to but I want to finish packing tonight let's just finish this up" I said
"Fine whatever" he said

I didn't know what time it was or how long has it been. I know that me and Diego were sitting on the floor of the closet just talking.

"Diego will you actually donate to me?"
He took a second
"Yea of course we made an agreement"
"Ok thank you for everything" I said

We stood up and I tripped over the box and fell towards Diego. We both fell down I was on top of him. I coudlnt tell but I felt like we were making eye contact with each other.

"Aurora"
"Yea"
"Do you mind if I kiss you I mean we are already on this position?"
"Yea sure"
We both leaned in. And kissed
His lips were soft.

Diego's POV:

I was below Aurora. I didn't know why I just wanted to kiss her. I like her so much. She mentioned about the donation I felt guilty. What will happen if she finds out. I asked her If I can kiss her. She agreed.
We both leaned in and kissed.
Finally I've been waiting for the past 3 years.
Her lips were soft.

A/N: idk if this is good also idk if I want to continue. Last chapter for a while.