4: Meeting her

Diego's POV:

After my modeling shoot we dropped off Aurora.

The truth is I've known Aurora for around 3 years now but I don't think she remembers me. We met on our birthday she was turning 15 and I was turning 16. I went to a bakery to buy myself a birthday cake to celebrate unfortunately my card got declined. That's when someone walked up to me and offer to buy me a cake. She was pretty, she had brown eyes and silky brunette hair. She said that she had a buy 1 get 1 free and since it was also her birthday she wanted to buy me a cake. She bought a cake and gave it to me and said happy birthday as she picked up the another cake. I also told her happy birthday as she left. From the day forward, I've figured out her name and everything else about her. So you can kinda say I've stalked her but she was the only one who actually said happy birthday that day and she's pretty so why not. But I did go a bit too far for her.

Someone else who knows all about her is Kevin, he's my best friend. We been friends ever since I joined La selección. He also helped me figure out more about Aurora. When he found out what I wanted to do so I can get closer to her, he wanted no part in it. I explained that it was a good idea. I love Aurora we never formally met but I think she's the one for me.

*A few months back*

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Said Kevin.
"Maybe but it's a good idea, she'll be chasing me for something she wants and in return she has to do what I want". I said

*present day*
My idea was basically to pay the hospital a LOT of money to make a false report that Aurora had leukemia. It's stupid I know but she will try and find me because the only way to cure leukemia is bone marrow transplant. I could be a donor match to her so then she'll be chasing me and I could keep saying no to her until I make an agreement with her. My agreement was for her to "date" me publicly. Then maybe she can fall in love. But I know that if she ever finds out that she never had leukemia and that I was behind this all she will probably never want to see me again. I've basically ruined her life for my own sake. But it's worth it I know it.

I have a game on Thursday maybe she'll be there. She should have found out today about the diagnosis so maybe she'll find out about me being a donor match and she'll hopefully investigate me and go to the game to talk to me about this.
A/N: this chapter basically explained everything a backstory. Next chapter will be Aurora and Diego finally meeting.