14: Secret.

Aurora's POV:

Me and Diego were officially dating. We're hanging out in his room watching a movie. Before we went to sleep. He went to go get more snacks and I was left there alone. I was being noisy and started to search around his room to find anything. I started to look into his drawers I didn't find much. Just the basics, shirts, pants. I found another drawer filled with stuff like chargers, gum, pictures of the team, himself, and his family. He looked good in every one of the pictures. I can't believe I'm with him. Kevin was right he does have feelings for me and I was just scared. I'm also worried about my leukemia. What will happen if we don't have the surgery soon? Will Diego still be up to donate after all this? I mean he should. All this started because of my health.

I went inside his closet and saw some more clothes and his jerseys, his cleats were on the floor all organized. I did find something interesting. A safe.

It had a code obviously. I wanted to know what was inside. But yet again maybe it was basic. Like his birth certificate, passport and more paperwork so I didn't really look into it for now. But I did want to bring it up so I was gonna ask Diego to give me a room tour.

He walked back in and I was laying down still watching the movie.

"Hey so I brought more snacks. Anything interesting happened yet in the movie" he asked
"Nope just the basic a lot of talking and stuff" I said
"Oh alright"
"Diego"
"Yea"
"Do you mind giving me a room tour you know get to know more about you"
"Yea sure" he got up and paused the movie
"Ok so here's my drawers just filled with clothes and stuff" he said as he was opening them. He walked into the closet
"This is where I keep most of my soccer essentials like my jerseys, training clothes, cleats and stuff" he said, he looked at the safe and started to talk about it
"This is my safe nothing special inside just paperwork and stuff"
"Oh okayyy" I said I thought I would maybe see him open it but no.
"Your room is nice, pretty big a lot of room."
"Yea I guess it's pretty boring but it's get the job done I guess".

We both laid down and continued to watch the movie. We cuddled and it started to get late.
"Hey Aurora are your tired yet"
"N-no, I'm good" I was getting tired but I didn't want to bother him
" it's okay if you are you can sleep in here"
"Okay" I started to close my eyes and slept
Diego was still awake and was just cuddling with me.

Diego's POV:

Aurora fell asleep but I couldn't I was worrying that Aurora was gonna find out about my stuff inside the safe. It had all the paperwork from the hospital with the agreements and stuff and then her personal file. If she's gonna ask what could be the number. I'll say it was the day we meant. We truly meant on June 9,2020 but for her she'll think we met July 6, 2023. So she'll maybe put that date and won't be able to open it.

I promise myself that one day I'll tell her I just need the right time and right now I just got with her and I won't let go of it now. I know she won't want to be with me anymore after I tell her. I'm not sure how I'll fix it but I'll tell her.

A/N: sooo she's gonna find out like next chapter towards the end and then in chapter 16 they'll argue. I'm giving you guys some spoilers cause I might not update 😪. But I swear they'll be together in like the chapter after 16 😭 I had to rewatch the show to see how I'll plan the reunion.