2: stupid

Aurora's POV:

*ring ring*

"Hello?"
"Ma'am I'll be there in a a minute or two it's a black car"
"Oh yea thank you"
"Ill be parked by the entrance"
"Ok thanks bye "

I was waiting for a taxi I was going to audition for a modeling company. Hopefully I would get in but at the same time I had to be pretty quick I have a doctors appointment later that day.

I see a black car by the entrance I'm pretty sure that's my taxi. I open the door to my surprise there was another man in here he was kinda good looking. I didn't know the driver was picking up someone else but it was fine.

"Are you the taxi i called?" I asked
The driver says I was mistaken and he wasn't the taxi but I had no time to be in some situation so I believed he was the taxi. I let him know about it being a black car and I got in.

The man scooted away to the left and said sarcastically to get in. I ignored it and the we drove off.

That's when someone called and the person let me know he was here to pick me up. I was shocked I explained everything and let him know it's fine I didn't need a taxi. I thought to myself, "I should have known".  I talked to the driver and he said it's fine. The man besides me mumbled something. I let the driver known where I was heading. And we drove off.

I broke the silence saying, "so this isn't a shared ride I'm assuming" I obviously knew the answer to that but what else can I say. The man said, "did anyone in this car mention this being a shared ride?" He looked annoyed. I apologize and let them know that's it okay to drop me off in the middle of the road but he let me know they are heading to the same place as me. What a coincidence. 

Diego's POV:

As we were driving she mentioned where she was going. Then it was silence until she spoke up saying something about this not being a shared ride. How stupid is she? I say, "did anyone in this car mention this being a shared ride?". I was annoyed but I guess it was fine since we were both heading the same place. She apologized but I say that we are heading to the same place. I got some modeling shoot today and this girl could have made me late if she wasn't heading to the same place. We arrived and I was walking up to the door. Until she bumped into the door. Is she that stupid? It was a glass door, she hit her head I didn't really care and we walked in we went our different ways. I let her know that it's fine if she needs a ride back to the hotel. She said thank you.

A/N: this chapter is not much I promise next one is going to be hopefully more interesting im just trying to get this main point out the way.