Chapter 5

Rose POV:

When I was seventeen, mother and father told me that they had arranged a marriage for me. I was not really happy about this, because I was in love with someone else. They told me that they boy I loved was not worthy of our family. They forbade me from ever seeing him again, which made me want to see him more, of course. Unfortunately his family moved to somewhere in Chicago. He later died of the Spanish Influenza. I have a feeling that my father had a hand in is family moving away.

I was quickly engaged, rather publicly, to Royce King Jr. He was known around the town as an aggressive lover and had a really bad temper. During our very short courtship, Royce and I had a terrible fight. I ended up with a black eye; I never told my family knowing that they would blame it on me and tell me that I obviously deserved it. They wanted the money my father would make from our "merger".

The night before my union to Royce, I went to see my friend Vera and her little family. She had a three month old son, and was happily married to her childhood sweetheart. She had what I wanted for myself. I didn't know if I could learn to love or trust Royce, and I didn't think I wanted to either. It was quite late by the time I started for home. I really should have allowed Vera's husband to walk me home, but it was just a short walk so I declined. I was just a block away from home when I heard a familiar laugh, that had my blood running cold just ahead of me. It turned out that Royce had been out drinking with his "friends", to celebrate the end of his bachelorhood. HA!

I had hoped to pass by them without drawing attention to myself. I knew Royce was mean and he was even more so when he was drunk, he was also a stupid drunk. It wasn't until a member of his group pointed me out, did he see me. He made a bee-line straight for me, and I knew that I was in for trouble.

Royce had bedded just about every girl in town, except me. I wanted to maintain my virtue for my wedding night, even though the thought of sleeping with Royce made me sick to my stomach. Royce had been quite persistent in trying to bed me, but I was able to keep him at bay.

Well as you can imagine, in his drunken state, no was no longer enough to keep him at bay. Royce grabbed ahold of my arm tightly, I might add, making sure I couldn't go anywhere. My instincts were screaming at me to fight back, but I was so afraid of Royce that I didn't try anything. I knew if I did I would probably wind up with another black eye or worse.

He turned to his group of "men", which consisted of five other men, a term I use very loosely, and said "Hey lads, my Rose is pure. Do you men want to help me break her in?"

My body was suddenly filled with dread and I knew I was in a lot more trouble than I first thought. Royce and friends took me to the house Royce and I were to live in after the wedding. They promptly tore my dress off and Royce grabbed my sec and thrust three fingers inside. I screamed out and was promptly slapped for my troubles. One of the other men then shoved his dick into my mouth, silencing me, while Royce continued to assault me with his one hand and with the other he removed his pants. I tried to scream out no, but the man with his dick in my mouth thrust it down my throat and came. He made I screamed out and was promptly slapped for my troubles. One of the other men then shoved his dick into my mouth, silencing me, while Royce continued to assault me with his one hand and with the other he removed his pants. I tried to scream out no, but the man with his dick in my mouth thrust it down my throat and came. He made sure that he got some in my mouth and made me swallow his nasty seed.

Royce then picked me up and carried me over to the chaise lounge, and laid me down. He positioned himself at my entrance and said "You are going to be my little whore from now on. If you dare to scream will kill you when we are finished with you." Without further warning he slammed into me breaking my virtue. I manage to only whimper, but knew that the pain had only just begun.

Another man made me suck his dick, while I could feel something at my ass. I couldn't struggle to get myself free and was met with another wave of pain as someone shoved his dick into my ass. They all took turns at each of my holes, when one man was done, another would step up and take his place. The pain was excruciating. When they had all taken their turns I thought it was finally over, but Royce King had other plans. Royce suggested that they each pick their favorite hole and fuck it. He said he didn't care if that meant I had five dicks in my ass! The "men" were more than happy to go with that plan; I ended up with two dicks in my ass and three in my pussy. I could no longer take the pain in silence and I knew I was going to die as I screamed for dear life.

Once they had torn me apart, Royce led my naked form outside to the street. He grabbed my face and told me that if I had stayed quiet I he wouldn't have had to kill me. He pulled out a knife and stabbed me five times in the stomach. He dumped my lifeless form in the middle of the street, and that is where Carlisle found me.

Carlisle filed a police report, and Royce and his friends were arrested the following week for murder. When I woke from the burning I had only one thing in mind, revenge! Luckily, I had enough control as a new born to exact my revenge without drinking a drop of their vile blood. No, I didn't kill them, but I made sure that they would never harm another, like they had done to me. I showed up in their jail cells one late one night. Those monsters were so frightened to see me in front of them that many of them pissed themselves with fear. They thought that I was a ghost, and hey who was I to correct them. They got on their hands and knees, begging for me not to kill them. They would do anything they told me. I told them that they must confess to the awful crimes, former and current, because let's be honest I wasn't their first victim. If they did this I told them I would spare them. The best part was not only did they confess to their crimes, but they insisted that my ghost told them to do so. Back then talk of spirits granted you a one way ticket to the loony bin, and they were shipped off to Pinhurst Sanatorium, where they did eventually go crazy and die. My revenge was complete, they never stopped talking about my spirit visiting them, and they remembered their crime everyday of their miserable lives.

I did go to my parent's house to see how they were doing without me. If I thought they would be mourning my lose, I was mistaken. It turns out that my parents go what they had always loved the most, money. They sued the King family and the families of the other men for the crimes against me, and of course they won. They never once did look for my body to have a burial, nor did they mourn me. They never really did care for me and that was a very tough pill to swallow. The truth is that nobody in my human life, besides Vera, really loved me.

I tell you my story not for pity, but to show you where I am coming from. I'm sorry if my story has upset you, but I am hoping that you have a better insight into the person that I am now.