MESSAGES FROM WEIRDO 48

Have you ever been the centre of joke ? When someone is laughing at you like a crazy madman .If you haven't then let me tell you that it feels like hell . You are so much embarrassed that you want to dig a hole and jump into it .

And most importantly you want to strangle the person who is laughing at you . You guessed it , I am talking about my dear father . When he heard about the prank that was played on me he started to laugh like a moron and he is still laughing .

" You have to give credit to whoever did it . That person is a genius . " my dad still laughing .

" Rehaan , stop it . This is not a joke . Someone messed with our daughter and you are laughing like an idiot . ", mom said .

" Mom your lips are twitching . If you want to laugh just do it . " I deadpanned .

" Impossible , how can I laugh at my daughter --- ", mom as she also started laughing .

And this is how I became the clown 🤡🤡🤡 for everyone's entertainment .

Finally , I am in my room . Should I study a bit ? I should. I definitely should for my own betterment . But I am tired . No , don't think that you are tired . You are just a bit exhausted that is all . Yeah , that is all . I have to study .

AFTER AN HOUR :
My phone ringed . Someone sent me a message. It seems that people don't have anything better to do . Who is texting me at this time of a night ? Sam ? What the ---

Sam : Hey .

Me : What is wrong ?

Sam : Nothing I thought I haven't sent you a message yet . So I texted you .
Weird . Let us concentrate on studies . Don't let some weirdo distract you from studies Myra . You got this .

Sam : Why aren't you texting me back ?

Sam : Hey , anyone there .

Sam : Hello .

Enough ....What is with this guy ? He has to stop it .

Me : Stop texting me .

Sam : Why ? What are you doing ?

Me : Because I am studying .

Sam : But I am done with my studies .

Me : Not my problem . Write something .

Sam : Not in the mood .

Sam : You know it feels nice that I don't have to use short forms or slangs while texting with you .

Me : Ok , that's it . Text me again and I am going to block you .

Sam : Hey , come on . You don't need to study . You have already studied a lot .

Me : I know what you are doing . You are trying to distract so that you can be topper of our batch once again .

Sam : Why do you care ? I thought you don't care about those things .

Me : Yeah , I don't but I just don't want you to win .

Sam : You are so weird .

Me : You are the one who is weird .

Sam : What do you think about the poem that I recited for you ?

Me :Why did you do that ? Were you sick ?

Sam : No , I wasn't sick . I just wrote it for you .

Me : I am right . You are a weirdo .

Sam : Don't call me that . You are the one who is weirdo .

Me : Wait a minute . You aren't Sam , are you ?

Sam : Why do you think that ?

Me : Because you don't seem to be like him .

Me : Who are you ?

Sam : Looks like you found out . You are right I am not Sam . I am Dam Sam 's twin brother . Although we are identical , we aren't alike ...

I am switching off my mobile phone . I have to study . It was definitely not Sam . But what if it was ? Forget about it .

IN THE MORNING :

Damn I fell asleep on the desk . I should wash up . I wonder what it is ? My phone . Oh , I forgot that I had switched it off . Let us turn it on .

There is a notification . 23 unread messages and these are all from Sam . Seriously , what is with this dude I thought we were avoiding each other . Forget it , I shouldn't waste my time like this because of some petty human being . I am Myra and Myra doesn't care at all . Do I ? Not at all .

" You are up ", Serena as I went downstairs .
Wow , she looks awesome . I mean . Seriously , she looks like a film star even if she is dressed in an ordinary fashion . She is wearing grey tracksuits .She is sweating profusely probably because of workout . Look at her muscles . Her grey eyes look blackish .

" Let us go for a walk ", Serena .

" We are going out ? ", I asked.

" Yeah , I checked that there is famous river nearby . We can check it out ," Serena with a faint smile 😊😊😊😊.

Finally , she isn't angry with me anymore . God , I am scared of her anger . I have to be careful from now on .

As we head towards the river I notice that sun has started to show up . No, its not sunrise but sun has not properly shone yet . . Since its spring trees on both sides of the boulevard road have started to have greenery . I can even see birds chirping on trees . Pigeons are on electric poles . Just chilling in the morning .It feels nice . Morning breeze in the spring is especially pleasant .

AFTER A WHILE : We are here . The river looks beautiful in the morning . It was polluted several years ago but government tool extreme steps to clean it up and they have done nice job .

There are many fishes in the river . I can see that they are jumping up from the water only to go back into the water . Suddenly some birds came and caught them in their claws , then flew again in the sky . Nature's law , some beings have to lose their lives for other beings to survive .

" Those birds are rare species . They come to Parampura in spring right after the winter . " , Serena .

" What are they called ? ", I asked .

" You don't know ? ", Serena in a surprised tone .

" No ,I don't ", I answered .

" Well , I don't know their English name . But they are called Katij in our native language . ", Serena .

" Unique name ", I said .

AT THE SCHOOL :

I am heading towards my class . As usual Serena is tagging along with me . Here is my class .

" I am in my class now . You can leave . ", I told her .

" Now I am coming with you . ", Serena .

" What do you mean ? ", I asked.