// all that? pt2 //

-Tw: anorexia/relapse

-this is a request!!

-This is somewhat simmilair to pt 1 but here nat is your girlfriend.

--------

You've been thinking about your recovery a lot lately. Was it really worth it? Should you relapse?

You haven't really tho although you haven't eaten today. You're trying to hold on to the little amount of hope you have left from your girlfriend.

Speaking of, your girlfriend, Natasha just walked in. "Hey." "Hey love." You say. "Dinner's ready in 5." "You didn't let Kate cook I hope?" "Haha no worries, Wanda did." You nod with a soft smile.

Leaving you alone in your room you think about skipping dinner, but she'll know immediately so there's that.

"I would like to inform you that dinner is ready miss." Jarvis said. "Tell Nat I'm coming." You check yourself in the mirror and make your way upstairs to the dinning room.

"Hey baby." Nat kisses you in the cheek. You smile and take a seat facing her. Nat puts some food on your plate and hands it to you. Pushing your food around on your plate nat looks at you. She frowns but you quickly look away.

"Are you going to eat all that?" Steve asks. Looking up my heart drops. "Steve shut the fuck up." Nat speaks up. "Don't listen Y/n." "You know what Steve no I'm not. I'm gonna sleep." You say and head to your room.

Nat follows you. "Come on baby you have to eat." "I'm not hungry." Something in her face expression changes. "Did you eat anything today?" She asks now dead serious.

You ignore her and start moving things around in your room. "Y/n. Answer me baby." "I don't feel well." "Love." She sits down on your bed. "You don't wanna do this again baby." "What if I do?" I sigh.

"Steve was right. I've gained weight and everyone can see that." "You were dying." She said. You look up at her. "I can't do this again."

"You can baby and you will. Remember, difficult roads lead to beautiful places baby. You can do this. I love you." She says and hugs you tight. "You'll get through this."

-

A/n: I'm too single for this shit.